Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Whenever I’m anticipating to purchase a certain release, I always set my wallpaper to reflect the sneaker lol

7125A29D-198E-4F51-9955-6D73F2D8D769.png

With that said, I’m ready!

got the HWC in from DarkSide Initiative

Quality on these is sketchy overall? I was initially heated about the store, but as I went back through others pics looks like these generally weren't perfect?

Got a fold in the inner suede, a scuff on the toebox, some discoloration on the orange laces/Inner... They still look DS but scratching my head a little

Anyone know any sites doing pre orders? I don’t even care anymore.

The foot locker in store raffles and Nike Draw cooked.

Will probably be just like the hardwood classic. Just a guess. But it also depends on size. 11 through 14 is really hard to get in LeBron’s for some reason

I would be surprised if it drops that low, but if it does I have no problem with it. I’m anticipating the 3-4 range. I’m completely out of touch with the social media scene and anywhere else to track the pulse on these though so I have no idea what the interest is on these outside of reselling.

I never had a pair of VIII before. Though, I was surprised that retro VII fit TTS, I was aiming for 1/2 with VIII. Unfortunately, I had to settle for TTS (10.5), 1/2 is definitely the way to go.
Everyone feet is different but TTS is some wild talk to me with these HWC VIII!
IMG_2151.jpg

Last edited:
I never had a pair of VIII before. Though, I was surprised that retro VII fit TTS, I was aiming for 1/2 with VIII. Unfortunately, I had to settle for TTS (10.5), 1/2 is definitely the way to go.
Everyone feet is different but TTS is some wild talk to me with these HWC VIII!
IMG_2151.jpg
You're just experiencing what majority of people did with the OGs. 7 was TTS and 8 was half up. All these guys saying 8 V1 is TTS are not the majority. The OG 8 V1 for most people was half up.

I hear you!
Like I said, these HWC VIII are my first pair of VIII. They are way more padded than retro VII. The inside padding alone is worth 1/2 up imo.

You're just experiencing what majority of people did with the OGs. 7 was TTS and 8 was half up. All these guys saying 8 V1 is TTS are not the majority. The OG 8 V1 for most people was half up.

Have some original sb’s (size 10) in great condition if anyone wants to trade for something good (preferably Bron’s)

i’ve posted them in here before.

Back
Top Bottom