Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
SB's will be interesting, because of the HWC. People obviously thought there was resell in HWC, probably because Nike had them as draw. But if you're a 8-11 you're pretty much taking a loss on StockX, and pairs aren't in hand yet.

That's the annoying part about it, because you're paying fees plus taxes for something that somebody didn't want in the first place. Glad I was able to get a pair for retail.
The tax thing really irks me. Tax on top of resale is such a cash grab

broke these out with my little dude for good juju
4B8E1C4F-4826-43DD-ABA8-B9A75BD3269A.jpeg

I saw someone saying the print around the lace holes is different from the original? Anyone got both to confirm? Looks the same to me

IDC either way was curious

First V1s I had were 1/2 up then when I got my second pair in life. I found that TTS was better for me. Going 1/2 size up had a weird crease in them.
Will say when TTS there’s certain socks I can not wear.

I never had a pair of VIII before. Though, I was surprised that retro VII fit TTS, I was aiming for 1/2 with VIII. Unfortunately, I had to settle for TTS (10.5), 1/2 is definitely the way to go.
Everyone feet is different but TTS is some wild talk to me with these HWC VIII!
IMG_2151.jpg

I highly doubt it. If they are releasing in Europe already it's most likely not the LW pair. The way Nike been doing us on the LW we probably gonna get some whack Lebron 13 for this months pair.
Nike wants ALL the money for SB’s.. No watch or raffles I bet..

In my opinion Nike has diluted the SB cw since they’ve released the SB color schemes on various Nike models>D it’s not the same anymore has having it on one particular shoe instead of many

In my opinion Nike has diluted the SB cw since they’ve released the SB color schemes on various Nike models>D it’s not the same anymore has having it on one particular shoe instead of many
In a way I kinda agree with you but for me it doesnt take away from the 8s or the 15s. If they actually released the 15s I'd be on those like white on rice.

Nike wants ALL the money for SB’s.. No watch or raffles I bet..
[/QUOTE
Good point and a reason I dont think the SB will be limited. They gotta make up money from no more kobes too. Like I've said before I think most that want these will be able to get them. If Nike learned anything from the Grinches it's that they need to make these plentiful. They will easily sell out. I can't think of a more popular or famous GR release Lebron than the SB 8.

Back
Top Bottom