Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
So your disagreement is these will sell out? But the prices will be lower than the original that has released about a decade or so ago?

If the argument is you'll be able to get cheaper than the cost of the OG on the resell market, I agree.

But it doesn't change that this is right now one of the most difficult times to purchase highly sought after items in retail (eg PS5, XSX, Sneakers, electronics, etc).

My 11.5 came in and good old Nike QC. Was hoping to hold and trade with cash for SBs when I miss out. That ain’t happening now. Both shoes look like that. These were from feature. Almost feel like they were worn.

Attachments

• EB3910E1-A02D-459A-9018-32EBBB557452.jpeg
    EB3910E1-A02D-459A-9018-32EBBB557452.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
So your disagreement is these will sell out? But the prices will be lower than the original that has released about a decade or so ago?

If the argument is you'll be able to get cheaper than the cost of the OG on the resell market, I agree.

But it doesn't change that this is right now one of the most difficult times to purchase highly sought after items in retail (eg PS5, XSX, Sneakers, electronics, etc).

I'm not disagreeing with that at all, bots are running rampant, stores backdooring pairs I get all that. I'm just looking at the demand for Nike basketball shoes as a whole. Outside of Kobe's (RIP) the resell on Nike basketball shoes are next to none the demand now is just lower.

Granted if you wear a shoe size bigger than a 12 none of this applies to you and they will be coming for yalls heads.

My 11.5 came in and good old Nike QC. Was hoping to hold and trade with cash for SBs when I miss out. That ain’t happening now. Both shoes look like that. These were from feature. Almost feel like they were worn.

I felt the same when I got mine... Lot of flaws, I was like whoa were these tried on? I decided they weren't, just TERRIBLE QC from Nike... Didn't post pics of mine cause didn't want to seem like I was complaining but will now lol

I felt the same when I got mine... Lot of flaws, I was like whoa were these tried on? I decided they weren't, just TERRIBLE QC from Nike... Didn't post pics of mine cause didn't want to seem like I was complaining but will now lol

Small creases happen, but the whole inside of both shoes are like what I posted. Either they were worn indoors for a bit or crushed during production.

Front right toe box scuffed like crazy. The picture doesn’t show it good, but there’s a huge fold on inside of that shoe, and some discoloration around top lace eyelets. Pulled out my Lakers and saw those had the same discoloration there... production issues imo not wear
5077BB8F-B077-4A53-BA6A-1EF4DA418D75.jpeg
9D312B01-E543-4DB9-98FF-173BC9064EAE.jpeg

335A8221-0F97-4C0D-A3B5-E1E24CF1FAB9.jpeg

Yea that scuff would piss me off no matter what. The creases are annoying only because I wasn’t 100% sure I wanted them. If I knew I wanted them like I do the SB it would be whatever cause it’s gonna happen anyway. I’d still put in the complaint because the QC is unacceptable but I’d wear them.

Front right toe box scuffed like crazy. The picture doesn’t show it good, but there’s a huge fold on inside of that shoe, and some discoloration around top lace eyelets. Pulled out my Lakers and saw those had the same discoloration there... production issues imo not wear
5077BB8F-B077-4A53-BA6A-1EF4DA418D75.jpeg
9D312B01-E543-4DB9-98FF-173BC9064EAE.jpeg

335A8221-0F97-4C0D-A3B5-E1E24CF1FAB9.jpeg
Send them h0z back if you can.

I'm no stickler, but that scuff is bad.

I have 3 pairs and the dye thing is on every pair...creases here and there as well

Back
Top Bottom