• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
20210504_223413.png

How do Lebron 8 V1 fit compared to V2? I always assumed the same? I keep hearing some people saying .5 up on V1s but I was always able to go TTS in V2s and they fit great. Not trying to up .5 if I don’t actually need to.

How do Lebron 8 V1 fit compared to V2? I always assumed the same? I keep hearing some people saying .5 up on V1s but I was always able to go TTS in V2s and they fit great. Not trying to up .5 if I don’t actually need to.
V1 and V2 fit different. Most had to size up 1/2 on V1 while TTS is fine on V2.

V1 and V2 fit different. Most had to size up 1/2 on V1 while TTS is fine on V2.

Not what I wanted to hear (lol) but thanks anyway. Noted.

Any other opinions on this? :nerd: Did anyone go TTS on HWC? If so how do they feel? Are they wearable at least?

They fit the same.

I'm a 14. I've tried a 14 and 15 in all versions of the 8 and the 14 is the better fit.

That said, I believe the 8 fits about a half size shorter than the 7 due to the padding inside the shoe. If I could buy a 14.5, I probably would.

I wear the same size in both and if I had to choose I would get V1's half up. 11.5 is tough to find if at all so I just stick with the same in both.

Thanks bros. Going with my true size 10. Wondering if resell is the only route for HWC right now? Looking to grab a pair by end of this week. Seem to be going for about retail on the current aftermarket. Are any other stores releasing them or is it a wrap?

I never had the V1s but in the V2s I'd go half a sz up imo...I wear a 11.5 if I want my shoes to fit like a glove which I have no problem, but I like my toes to have a lil wiggle room so now I wear 12 in all bball shoes

Thanks bros. Going with my true size 10. Wondering if resell is the only route for HWC right now? Looking to grab a pair by end of this week. Seem to be going for about retail on the current aftermarket. Are any other stores releasing them or is it a wrap?

If you're quick, your size is available

Copped. Thanks!

Wtf!!!

This is one of the rare shoes that I thought would never re-release, boy was I wrong. And I’m pumped, going for two pairs but will probably strike out and get zero

Back
Top Bottom