Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
My Pair has finally Arrived!!! 👟👑
DAD664E1-A95F-49B7-92A6-73B07FA46167.jpeg

You can see the leather and fuse panels are different shades on OG. The new pair the fuse panel and leather looks the same.
Most definitely. That seems to be the case on the hwc as well. But the teal leather looks to be close to the OG shade

I'm just glad those pink laces aren't a dull pink. One of the key features of the OGs was the bright pink laces. Made those joints POP.

That sucks for the guys that have these defects on thier HWC. my guess is Nike got sloppy and rushed these to get them to the public. Like someone else said for a $200 pair that is completely unacceptable. Also makes me wonder if places like stockx will let pairs like that pass through as no defects...

I’m prob letting go of the HWC and gonna hope I hit SB for retail. If anyone is interested in those HWC in 11.5 for retail and doesnt mind that creasing pm me.

I'm just glad those pink laces aren't a dull pink. One of the key features of the OGs was the bright pink laces. Made those joints POP.

That sucks for the guys that have these defects on thier HWC. my guess is Nike got sloppy and rushed these to get them to the public. Like someone else said for a $200 pair that is completely unacceptable. Also makes me wonder if places like stockx will let pairs like that pass through as no defects...
I know GOAT wouldn’t entertain those shenanigans based on some of the pairs I’ve sent in.
:/

Y’all really think the SB8s gonna be “easy” to cop. I’m already anticipating an L :frown:
I wouldn't say easy, but the way things are looking with the assumption that if the same places that got the HWC get the SB, then they shouldn't be difficult to cop. Heck that dude on here in Europe that already got his pair said they didnt even get the HWC/Lakers but got the SB. It's a good indicator that there should be enough SB to go around.

I wouldn't say easy, but the way things are looking with the assumption that if the same places that got the HWC get the SB, then they shouldn't be difficult to cop. Heck that dude on here in Europe that already got his pair said they didnt even get the HWC/Lakers but got the SB. It's a good indicator that there should be enough SB to go around.
Let's hope and pray 🙏

Heck, nobody really cared for those red ASG back in 2011, and the protros are selling for like $400. That's only bc now the Nike contract is over. People are sadly motivated by the wrong things in life.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet the MN are going to be way harder to get than the SB. I don't see Nike making a shoe that originally released in one place in the US back then a mass GR. I could be wrong but I dont see it happening.

Im in Europe, we had the HWC and Lakers, you can still find some sizes on different retailers.
I think the SB will be hard to get even if I hope not. The MN got an official release date, but still no date on the SB even if some retailers already got the pairs and posted some pics. Only 4elementos already released them here, and I think they made a mistake on the release date even if they sent the pairs. To me, they will release on this Saturday here in EU, very limited QS.

Are we assuming if Miami nights are in store only for FTL that South beach will be as well? And does that make it way more limited?

these dont look too far off from the original PE... the orange might be darker on the retro... not my video just showing for reference

Back
Top Bottom