Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Anyone else having issue with goat showing 1 price then when you click on the shoe it shows a lower price?

the price on the search screen isn't specific to your size for some reason, it's an annoying quirk of the app
I get that. What I’m saying is I was looking at 13.5 SB and it shows 649. I clicked on it and the next screen showed 410. That is a 230 difference. Needless to say I paid 410. It’s just weird. A size 13 is the same way.

I get that. What I’m saying is I was looking at 13.5 SB and it shows 649. I clicked on it and the next screen showed 410. That is a 230 difference. Needless to say I paid 410. It’s just weird. A size 13 is the same way.
I dont get this sx ****. I want an 11 and cant get a straight up bid sorted without “new lowest bid” or new lowest ask spamming going on.

dudes paying 410, dont get it.

I dont get this sx ****. I want an 11 and cant get a straight up bid sorted without “new lowest bid” or new lowest ask spamming going on.

dudes paying 410, dont get it.
I just checked 11 on goat. Shows 330 but when I click it shows 450. App is all jacked up.

Just snagged Miami Nights on SX this morning sz 12
Need Another pair tho
What’s weird is it already says item received for authentication and it hasn’t been a day yet

In a raffle that ends Sat morning. If I don't win, and if prices on size 11 go back down I'll be pulling the trigger on Goat.

Just snagged Miami Nights on SX this morning sz 12
Need Another pair tho
What’s weird is it already says item received for authentication and it hasn’t been a day yet
Same thing happened to me. I bought yesterday and it was shipped and received this morning. I had a feeling stock x was doing the goat thing and has stock of certain shoes sitting in a warehouse or something. That would be the only way to explain it. Or it’s a glitch.

I dont know what’s going on with these but I put a bid in for 320 last week and it got accepted so I guess I’ll see if they ship em I highly doubt it thou lol.

Go to sleep looking at a 500 sz 12

wake up to a 400 size 12

this is the game we play. I think in the end this will be $350 in my size but it could be a $450 shoe in my size. Or hell it might be $600 shoe for months

in the immortal words of Danny Glover

“I’m getting too old for this s***”

Go to sleep looking at a 500 sz 12

wake up to a 400 size 12

this is the game we play. I think in the end this will be $350 in my size but it could be a $450 shoe in my size. Or hell it might be $600 shoe for months

in the immortal words of Danny Glover

“I’m getting too old for this s***”
Yeah, but keep in mind the only places that have dropped these so far have been Europe. Once US drops pairs prices will go down. Everyone just needs to be patient and let the dust settle.

Yeah, but keep in mind the only places that have dropped these so far have been Europe. Once US drops pairs prices will go down. Everyone just needs to be patient and let the dust settle.
tenor (1).gif

I'm trying man it's hard with no idea of a state side release date 😕

Pair came in from local spot finally. As I figured (and hoped) they fit pretty much how my V2s did. So glad I did not take the advise of sizing up. I find these to be TTS yet comfortably snug and cushioned like Lebron 8s are supposed to be. It’s already a pretty big and bulky shoe as is, so sizing up is definitely not the move in IMO. Glad I got that solved. Anyway, pleased to add these to the collection.
CD0F26D3-FFBC-4BB3-8321-51D72EE6F58E.jpeg
0C719C82-6E5B-4D6C-BDAA-D5C4CD7DC826.jpeg

They sure are beautiful.

I went TTS and been trying to make them fit ever since. Not fun to play in and aren't loosening up. Gonna return mine to Nike. Disappointing, as these were a grail for me.

Anyone know how the Miami Nights / V2s compare?

I guess they can charge what they want but pretty ****ty of them. Still can find decent sales there so good with the bad.

Back
Top Bottom