Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I wear a 10 in Yeezys and also Nike Running shoes.
For Lebrons I went with a 9.5 on my SB’s and HWC. They fit comfortably snug. I also got all of my MNs in a 9.5.
Another reference, I order my Grinch’s in a sz 9.5 and 10 and the size 10 was perfect.
Im always confused.
Hope this helps someone.

I wear a 10 in Yeezys and also Nike Running shoes.
For Lebrons I went with a 9.5 on my SB’s and HWC. They fit comfortably snug. I also got all of my MNs in a 9.5.
Another reference, I order my Grinch’s in a sz 9.5 and 10 and the size 10 was perfect.
Im always confused.
Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for the info.

MNs fit the same as HWCs for you (if you have them yet)?

$0.02 coming...

The way things are going now with the sb, especially without an official release date on the books; I think the sb will be had for around the same price as previous 8s. 275-350

Imo

$0.02 coming...

The way things are going now with the sb, especially without an official release date on the books; I think the sb will be had for around the same price as previous 8s. 275-350

Imo
I honestly think guys are jumping the gun on both Miami pairs. The MN have already been releasing in Europe and places here in Australia have even gotten them (and we haven't gotten ANY other retro 8s) and there is still an entire US release on those. Imo the MN look like they will be widely available and my bet is the SB will be plentiful too. I honestly think guys are jumping the gun on both pairs. I'd rather wait and see if I can hit for retail first before even thinking about resale, but I also understand where the shoe game is currently and it sucks.

I honestly think guys are jumping the gun on both Miami pairs. The MN have already been releasing in Europe and places here in Australia have even gotten them (and we haven't gotten ANY other retro 8s) and there is still an entire US release on those. Imo the MN look like they will be widely available and my bet is the SB will be plentiful too. I honestly think guys are jumping the gun on both pairs. I'd rather wait and see if I can hit for retail first before even thinking about resale, but I also understand where the shoe game is currently and it sucks.
I agree 100% but I'm not mad at the thought process of "I'll bite now at xxx price, and if I strike or I'm good. If I hit at retail, I'll hold on to the first pair for a while and get my money back, plus some."

400 shipped for my size 11 with no release date and no US pairs on the market are good signs for the release as far as resale value goes.

Imo

What's crazy to me, is the Graffiti pair, which only released on Snkrs in the US can be had for like $40-50 over retail in most sizes. 10 years ago a release Lebron like that would be selling for $500-800. My how times have changed.

I agree 100% but I'm not mad at the thought process of "I'll bite now at xxx price, and if I strike or I'm good. If I hit at retail, I'll hold on to the first pair for a while and get my money back, plus some."

400 shipped for my size 11 with no release date and no US pairs on the market are good signs for the release as far as resale value goes.

Imo

where did you scoop for that price if you don’t mind me asking? Gettin trigger happy over here for the same size

Size 9 in MN’s at about $210...hopeful thinking that it can get closer to retail soon then I’ll pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom