Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
The sneaker game is healing
images.jpeg

South Beach 8 shouldn't be a problem right? I feel like the only people who care about this shoe are people who missed out the 1st time around.

South Beach 8 shouldn't be a problem right? I feel like the only people who care about this shoe are people who missed out the 1st time around.

The hype beasts will be out. The ones who don't care about Lebron or basketball, the ones who never cop any Lebron sneakers, the ones who think every Lebron sneaker is ugly and are "bricks", BUT...........will get that one and only Lebron shoe: The South Beach 8s. The only Lebron in their entire shoe collection will be these in their display case or shelves with all of their Off whites/Travis Scots lined up with it lol.

The hype beasts will be out. The ones who don't care about Lebron or basketball, the ones who never cop any Lebron sneakers, the ones who think every Lebron sneaker is ugly and are "bricks", BUT...........will get that one and only Lebron shoe: The South Beach 8s. The only Lebron in their entire shoe collection will be these in their display case or shelves with all of their Off whites/Travis Scots lined up with it lol.
& that’s the **** that’s annoying man I hope we can all eat on this release ..

Oh the resellers will 100% gobble up the SB no question, if there is money to made they’ll be there.

I’m getting 2 pairs regardless, my story about the OG and getting screwed out of my pair still ticks me off. These will be had.

They sure are beautiful.

I went TTS and been trying to make them fit ever since. Not fun to play in and aren't loosening up. Gonna return mine to Nike. Disappointing, as these were a grail for me.

Anyone know how the Miami Nights / V2s compare?

That’s wild. Mines fit TTS. I even tried on my boys Lakers pair to make sure before I got these in. Fit like any other Lebron 8 to me but I’m not hooping in mine either so I get why you would want more room if that’s the case. Hope you eventually find your correct size.

Back
Top Bottom