Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
The dilemma is even worse when you feel like you need two pairs and realize you may end up having to pay resell for both like me lol. My faith in hitting anything for retail on release days is all but gone at this point.

I always wanted them thats why I did it and still no release date so I jus said YOLO lol

I understand...but 440? Yikes. I know these aren't the HWC...

But these retro lebron's don't have that crazy resale value.

ya im waiting until release date and if i miss out then ill go the resale route... still have the OGs that i rarely wear but it would be nice to have a second pair on ice...

I understand...but 440? Yikes. I know these aren't the HWC...

But these retro lebron's don't have that crazy resale value.
Yea I feel u bro, I hate payin resale but with no exact date or anything an size 12 always higher in price I paid 380 for media days also.. so I jus grabbed them now.. We still dnt hv a official release date correct?

Yea I feel u bro, I hate payin resale but with no exact date or anything an size 12 always higher in price I paid 380 for media days also.. so I jus grabbed them now.. We still dnt hv a official release date correct?

Media day 7's were a crazy release. June 12th is the RD from what I understand but it's still not worth 440.

Your money though. Congratulations.

Why is everyone pulling the trigger so early on the south beaches?

I wouldn't go resell until the release happens...
Because I:
A. missed out on the first release and I can’t have that happen again.

B. Have disposable income to do so.

C. Don’t want to count on a raffle, or even worse, SNKRS, to try to get a pair.

Now if I hit on a raffle or SNKRS, great. I’ll have the option to double up or break even/make profit/hook up someone else. I love that you all have faith though. My lack of “Got’ems” says otherwise.

Because I:
A. missed out on the first release and I can’t have that happen again.

B. Have disposable income to do so.

C. Don’t want to count on a raffle, or even worse, SNKRS, to try to get a pair.

Now if I hit on a raffle or SNKRS, great. I’ll have the option to double up or break even/make profit/hook up someone else. I love that you all have faith though. My lack of “Got’ems” says otherwise.
Facts cause we all know the majority of the people who will hit on release day they will be post on eBay with the Got'em screen shot and emails from goat and stockx talking about we got the south beach so copping early gives others a piece of mind cause alot of us who intend to wear will not hit

Why is everyone pulling the trigger so early on the south beaches?

I wouldn't go resell until the release happens...

This.

I'm not optimistic about copping a 14 at retail and will likely go the StockX route, but imma wait until after the official release.

Just have to be patient and endure when resellers wild out with the initial prices.

tenor-8-16-gif.2702209

Yeah I think people need to wait til the actual release and then if you miss out go resale. But, with extra pairs resale should drop a bit too. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the MN but not until the US release. Way things have been going with the other 8s and bron retros not getting crazy price wise it pays to wait until all releases are done. I've said this before and I'll say it again. We got the Miami Nights in Australia and haven't gotten any other retro 8. That should tell you something. Leads me to believe plenty of places in the US will get them. Now, South Beaches are another story but I'd at least rather try at retail before going resale.

Jordan releases we get dates months in advance with this sb it's just in limbo

Yeah...but Jordan release dates recently have been changing like crazy.

Hell most release dates for Nikes have been all over the place.

After the fiasco with the media days, I'll wait it out. I way over paid on the media days can could have saved had I waited.

Back
Top Bottom