• Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
If anyone still needs.
I appreciate the link, but $260 is more than ebay right now. ez pass

I appreciate the link, but $260 is more than ebay right now. ez pass
I think that’s in CAD

1621141520129.png

Understood, but prices are still better once a drop happens and resellers start undercutting each other.

But if they drop in the same numbers as HWC's....
That’s the game we play

because if it’s the same amount as a pj tucker Kobe or something I may be winnning or not taking that big of a L for paying 460

lol

I swear on everything I’m done chasing sneakers. I’m just looking for dope retail or under retail. I got all the shoes I ever wanted.

I just got to stick to my guns lol

That’s the game we play

because if it’s the same amount as a pj tucker Kobe or something I may be winnning or not taking that big of a L for paying 460

lol

I swear on everything I’m done chasing sneakers. I’m just looking for dope retail or under retail. I got all the shoes I ever wanted.

I just got to stick to my guns lol
I feel u I just want the og fire red 3s at this point don't need no collaboration or that extra stuff if I hit I hit if not oh well 🤷

Cmon guys, the seller just joined last month and has a fsr in everything for low prices

Screams buyer beware

Critical thinking right here. I appreciate that.

Buyer on ebay accepted my $200 offer on his HWC pair, ds condition.
Taxes and fees made it $237 final price :/

This new authentication process from ebay makes arrival longer. June 2nd expected arrival date smh. Not feeling that at all.

Critical thinking right here. I appreciate that.

Buyer on ebay accepted my $200 offer on his HWC pair, ds condition.
Taxes and fees made it $237 final price :/

This new authentication process from ebay makes arrival longer. June 2nd expected arrival date smh. Not feeling that at all.
Why do you pay fees as a buyer? What size are you?

Yeah, it sucks. There should be an option to opt out of it, especially on shoes like these where there aren’t even good fakes available.

Back
Top Bottom