Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Later i will share better pics but they are really dope in person. Way better than expected:nthat:
20210517_124840.jpg

I wish I could try on an 11.5 in V1's. If I have to cop from one of these seller sites I'd like to know if 11.5 is better. My China pair is an 11 and they're fine but 11.5 might be better. V1's have always been MEGA padded.

Damn, MN are coming from Anchorage Alaska with no movement since Friday and just got stockx notificationis that DHL is delivering my SB. I can’t tell where they are being shipped from. That’s the first time I’ve got something from stock x and they used dhl. I hate waiting for shoes with a passion.

update- SB are coming from Belgium:ohwell:

Damn, MN are coming from Anchorage Alaska with no movement since Friday and just got stockx notificationis that DHL is delivering my SB. I can’t tell where they are being shipped from. That’s the first time I’ve got something from stock x and they used dhl. I hate waiting for shoes with a passion.

update- SB are coming from Belgium:ohwell:

If they're in Anchorage, that means they're coming from Asia. If they were shipped UPS, you won't see any detailed info. UPS recently changed their tracking system and no longer includes step-by-step tracking (at least not unless you have an account or use their app or something). The strange thing is that if you use a third-party tracking site, it still gives detailed shipping updates.

From the UPS subreddit:

UPS Change to Tracking: There was a change to the tracking and it removed much of the detailed information. No one on this Reddit knows any specifics on how or why this change was made. These sites apparently still have detailed tracking, use of these has not been verified by the mod team and are not official UPS tracking and may have issues. https://www.packages24.com/ https://parcelsapp.com/en/

Back
Top Bottom