• Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just came in
20210517_165515.jpg
Instacop x2 no if ands or ....you get it! Sheesh

Seems like people are panic buying those miami night 8s...So many people have been paying resell on facebook...I mean why not just wait for the US release...Wouldn't that just drive the prices down once that happens??

I
Seems like people are panic buying those miami night 8s...So many people have been paying resell on facebook...I mean why not just wait for the US release...Wouldn't that just drive the prices down once that happens??
I paid $20 over retail to get them now.

Yea goat, prices were literally reatil when they dropped overseas last Monday. They went up tho
Yeah I should have pulled the trigger when size 11 was like 212. I'll wait it out tho for the US release. Prices will definitely drop once they release in the States. Even if I pay $20 over retail I'm fine with that. People need them happy meals.

I will pull the trigger on the MN eventually. Those sprites I hate looking at. Nike wore that colorway out so much on other shoes

I'm still not seeing the hype on the Night's... maybe I gotta see them in person probably. But, the way ppl are getting them they seem like they're easily attainable

Man I just can’t get down with MNs. I know that’s an unpopular take in here but I’m not huge on Lebron lows and the cw to this day does nothing for me (more of a Lebron 9 MN guy). I think the appeal steers from the fact that they were uber limited the first time they released. The shoe itself is an easy pass IMO. I just need the SBs above all else. Hope they become as easily available as these MNs are.

Man I just can’t get down with MNs. I know that’s an unpopular take in here but I’m not huge on Lebron lows and the cw to this day does nothing for me (more of a Lebron 9 MN guy). I think the appeal steers from the fact that they were uber limited the first time they released. The shoe itself is an easy pass IMO. I just need the SBs above all else. Hope they become as easily available as these MNs are.
Battling These Same Sentiments

Didn’t Need Em Then And Don’t Think At 37 There’s Any Need For Em Now :lol:

i wont disagree with some of what you said, primarily about the appeal factor. I was highly into LBJs during the 7-10s models and i would’ve loved to have had a fair chance at copping at retail. The fact i didn’t have a fair chance to cop at retail has only intensified my desire to cop now but still only at retail. I want this shoe but if i miss out then I’ll move on to the next one (Jay-Z reference)

Back
Top Bottom