• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Here we go

Sole classics in ohio was doing a instore raffle and they said they only got up to size 11

I saw that, I’m in Ohio so I put in for a 10 & hoping I can hit so I can make the drive. That’s what made me check the SNKRS app again to make sure everything was cool

things like this make me feel like I’m not getting a pair for retail

I saw that, I’m in Ohio so I put in for a 10 & hoping I can hit so I can make the drive. That’s what made me check the SNKRS app again to make sure everything was cool

things like this make me feel like I’m not getting a pair for retail
Check with Matt at corporate

My SNKRS app is also showing a pushback til 6/21. Hopefully nike sends notices to all retail spots so we at least have a chance to score instead of these sporadic releases which basically are automatic Ls

I’m petty as hell when it comes to shoes. These vertical indents on the middle panel of each shoe bother me and there only going to get worse. It’s a piece is padding under the leather that stops right where the indents are. The should of stopped it at the seem.
B8EE4016-B23C-42C3-B73D-F4CB6FEDE09C.jpeg
557266F0-AB44-4454-BB31-5503EEE5B26B.jpeg
F3051EAF-B7E6-45E8-BAC1-1E111C842EA1.jpeg

At least this all but confirms that 6/26 release for the South Beaches is false.

Good for me, gives me more time between releases.

I wouldnt be too concerned with nike pushing back the date on the MN. I'm sure all the other retailers are still releasing thier pairs on the 4th. Everything is screwed up bc of covid. There is a chain store here that raffled off the Kobe 6 POP a month ago and is just yesterday raffling off more pairs. Logistics is royally screwed up atm.

I wouldnt be too concerned with nike pushing back the date on the MN. I'm sure all the other retailers are still releasing thier pairs on the 4th. Everything is screwed up bc of covid. There is a chain store here that raffled off the Kobe 6 POP a month ago and is just yesterday raffling off more pairs. Logistics is royally screwed up atm.
I heard that too. I think there will be a lot of brick and mortar that will release them (MN) tomorrow.

Do sprites have a release date yet?

I heard that too. I think there will be a lot of brick and mortar that will release them (MN) tomorrow.

Do sprites have a release date yet?
No US date yet but most likely will be soon. Europe and Australia released today (4th).

Back
Top Bottom