Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Anybody seen them on rule of next? Didn't see them but the other 2 shoes that they posted on their story
Screenshot_20210604_051022.jpg

Has anyone ever ordered from foot patrol? I tried for the Lebron 8 sprite and got a PayPal email and an order number after I submitted the payment. But I never received a confirmation email from them.
Order number on an email from FP? That is a confirmation email.

Order number on an email from FP? That is a confirmation email.
No. After I confirmed payment it went to another screen. Showed all info about me and the payment on the website. Never got a separate email from Foot patrol themselves. Just a PayPal email.
The page after I hit order is kinda like the page from JD SPORTS where it gives all the information and order number and such. Then they send a email to you with the same info. That separate email is the one I speaking of.

Kicks Crew still has sizes left 10.5 and under for a good price, it’s going be hard to cop on SNKRS
Yeah and they slightly keep dropping. My size went down to $240. If it goes down another $5-10 I'm just gonna pull the trigger on there.

I swear bro this is why I just go through reseller sites and local resellers. Retailers don’t want us to have pairs. ****in mental gymnastics to but shoes.

I literally saw the Kith IG post when it dropped and it said SB on the website. Never on the website. Thier brick and mortar locations in NY have them fyi.

Sprites also went up on bstn last night. Site crashed and when it came back up, everything from 9-11.5 was gone.

Back
Top Bottom