Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Man these resellers on Goat are dooshes. Prices on MN shot up across the board in the last day. I truly hope the US release floods the market on these jerkoffs.
I saw (I’m my size) on StockX that they’re floating around 200-220....so that’s promising I guess

Pretty happy about it (if they actually ship the order). Missed the first drop back on first issue, they were almost unobtainium.
I got lucky on the OG pair. Someone on NT leaked availability through the Tennessee warehouse or something like that. Called up nike, placed the order and got them.

Has anyone ever ordered from foot patrol? I tried for the Lebron 8 sprite and got a PayPal email and an order number after I submitted the payment. But I never received a confirmation email from them.

I think these are the reasons so many people are buying early. Unless you’re running a bot or have a plug the chance of you grabbing a pair is slim. Just my opinion. I paid 75 over retail for my sz 13. I’m ok with what I paid at this point. Especially being a big footer.

Back
Top Bottom