Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Glad i bought early……and these will def not be like the HWC. Will be more like where Kobe Grinches were before the nike news came out
I'm gonna have to disagree on that one bruh.....Grinches didn't take a huge dip like these did....they were still in the $400's after the initial release at least in sizes 11-13....after that Nike news they went up by $200....I don't see this happening with these....

I'm gonna have to disagree on that one bruh.....Grinches didn't take a huge dip like these did....they were still in the $400's after the initial release at least in sizes 11-13....after that Nike news they went up by $200....I don't see this happening with these....

Thats what im saying. I wear a 13 and its always high in Brons. These will be 380 at the low end in sizes 11 and up. Cats in here swear they gonna emd up like HWC tho:rofl:

I got preheat money *now, ho.
A237DCB1-97A1-42FA-AE13-78B5F625125A.gif

Last edited:
Thats what im saying. I wear a 13 and its always high in Brons. These will be 380 at the low end in sizes 11 and up. Cats in here swear they gonna emd up like HWC tho:rofl:
They def wont end up like HWC. No way. That's like saying Grinches would end up like the del sols. No way. Sizes 11-13 are always higher. 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13 and 14 always cost more and for more hyped shoes way more. I don't see any of those sizes being close to retail.

They def wont end up like HWC. No way. That's like saying Grinches would end up like the del sols. No way. Sizes 11-13 are always higher. 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13 and 14 always cost more and for more hyped shoes way more. I don't see any of those sizes being close to retail.
:frown: 11.5 checking in.

Wonder if I can fit a 9

surprised we havent seen anybody rocking these on the court.

I guess the nba does have less hypebeasts than it once did. Just PE kobes now.

it was a birthday gift to myself…..why are you watching my pockets though mr HWC? Again….take your *** on.
Somebody’s a little butt hurt lol

Your the dummy saying these would be like the grinches 🤪🤪🤪

People like you were paying 400 plus for HWC before the release…

Somebody’s a little butt hurt lol

Your the dummy saying these would be like the grinches 🤪🤪🤪

People like you were paying 400 plus for HWC before the release…

and Grinches were 400 plus in my size 13 numbnuts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Knew you were an idiot when i read “payed” though. Keep saying these will be HWC status though. And please keep following me around. My childhood dog died and I finally think im ready for a new pet.:rofl:

Good Boy

Back
Top Bottom