Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
At least we finally have a confirmed release date, nothing is stopping me from my double up. I can move accordingly when it comes to stockx/goat as well

I guess the question is why does it matter how people spend their money? What they eat don’t make you **** b
I don’t give a flying f*** how you spend your money! Y’all early buyers are getting in your feelings bc y’all see the price crashing!

and Grinches were 400 plus in my size 13 numbnuts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Knew you were an idiot when i read “payed” though. Keep saying these will be HWC status though. And please keep following me around. My childhood dog died and I finally think im ready for a new pet.:rofl:

Good Boy

I think some of yall missed this

:rofl::lol::rofl:
im laughing real tears here, thank you for this.

More like LeBron Watch resale prices you're comfortable paying on Goat/SX. Cause that draw is rigged. You paying extra for the peace of mind.

Welp I was able to have SX cancel my mistake order from last night. Went on Goat just now and copped my pair for $318 shipped. I can live with that. Going for a second pair at retail. Prices continue to plummet :pimp:.

That’s the thing no one is hurt. You need to let that negativity go over some shoes my g

dude got in his feelings bc I told him to go back to sleep 😴

Let’s move on so we can pay these HWC prices on these south beaches 🏖 lol

I’m surprised they didn’t just add one of the SJ releases for the watch since the release is the weekend before the movie drops now.

Nike is really good at ****ing up their releases…

i thought they were supposed to release sneakers every 23rd not sneaker announcements
YUPP

lebron better come out with the last dance documentary and call it 'its not over' . cuz he aint winning no more chips.
Do you want lebron’s to be even more unobtainable and cost more on the market?!?!?!

even though i don’t think it would have the same effect lol

3279A034-2F69-45AD-ACEB-8AA30A0250BD.gif

gotta repost this every few drops 🤣

Back
Top Bottom