Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Only on NT can someone start **** with someone who was minding their business……and play victim. Its whatever at this point :rofl:

Anyway….
A7FDBD4A-E01A-41F6-B4F2-2337FC7F2D67.png

I think it’s comical when people say things like “prices fell” or “are falling” or “dipped” or “rising”. The resell market is like the stock exchange - prices fluctuate. It happens duh. You purchase at a price YOUR comfortable with and move on. If prices dip o well. If prices rise then you made out. There are some sizes where that fluctuation is not as grand as others so to make a blanket statement is kinda ignorant imo

I will continue to wait. Was tempted tho, not gonna lie.

I admit I caved. got my 11 for $302 shipped from goat (looks like they shot back up to $340 after I copped). I normally never do anything more than $20 to $30 over retail. frankly I'm a retail or move on person. But the way SNKRS has been and my terrible luck it was a price I could live with if not be happy about.

I admit I caved. got my 11 for $302 shipped from goat (looks like they shot back up to $340 after I copped). I normally never do anything more than $20 to $30 over retail. frankly I'm a retail or move on person. But the way SNKRS has been and my terrible luck it was a price I could live with if not be happy about.

I don't blame you cuz your size 11, right at that threshold where sizes are more scarce. I'm a 10.5, so I have a bit more flexibility.

I bought my 11 shortly after you on Goat. After I missed out on Footpatrol I said screw it I'm not taking any chances. Got my pair for $290.

I think it’s comical when people say things like “prices fell” or “are falling” or “dipped” or “rising”. The resell market is like the stock exchange - prices fluctuate. It happens duh. You purchase at a price YOUR comfortable with and move on. If prices dip o well. If prices rise then you made out. There are some sizes where that fluctuation is not as grand as others so to make a blanket statement is kinda ignorant imo
this isn't a stock market. these sneakers. $200 rubber and leather / pleather. Its all these leeches like stockx and goat that have come into this game and make you feel like they're a commodity that should be goin for x amount over the listed amount. And part of the problem is the consumer as well. You wouldn't pay more than the listed price for a Honda Civic, ****'s the same for sneakers.

Think prices will dip any further before/after release date?

Gonna have to go the StockX route for my pair, first time purchase with them too.

I bought my 11 shortly after you on Goat. After I missed out on Footpatrol I said screw it I'm not taking any chances. Got my pair for $290.

I started to cave and cop for $306 but backed out and thought i would try to cop at retail first. I thought SNKRS was going to do a shock drop today but was wrong.Paying $6 more than that wasnt a big deal to me. Hell I was close to dropping $530 shipped on them on Kicks Crew. I think these will be like the Grinches since these were always the most hyped Lebrons.

Definitely got finessed with the pandemic sneaker BS.

You can't tell whats happening, no release dates, prices all over, jumps and dips, everything is a draw and everyone has a bot. So I copped from KC last week after waiting it out and feeling like they wouldn't drop much and being in limbo. Prepandemic I would have just waited until after RD. It is what it is.. I'm only a bit bothered bc I just proposed.. even buying gum hurts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom