Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just got 295 on sx in a 10.5. Had a 40.00 off for the marks all over my sprites so ended up being 278 out of pocket after shipping, which is basically what I paid yesterday from goat for a 10. I would have rather been retail to 250, but I don’t have the patience to screw around with bouncing release dates

Facts!!! But please refrain from complaining about 24 dollars. I know you want to spend that money on a twitch simp page or Only fans but it'll be okay.

Lol so which hill are you dying on today exactly? You’re mad that I saved money? I don’t get it. The payment was made in error. So much so that SX agreed and canceled that order. Bro go donate your own $24 to SX or some random person today if that’s nothing to you lol. You sound mad and bitter af and Idk why either. I don’t know what overall point you’re trying to make. Damn you taking up for the resellers pockets? Mans that mad that I wanted to save $24? :lol:. You can cry about it all day for all I care. I got my pair for the cheap and couldn’t care less what you think lol.

Ended up paying 300 shipped on goat for size 10. Going to sell my ogs which still in tact, vnds for 175-200 hopefully, to cover and cut down cost of these

8633E052-BD6E-48C7-8B5D-82C2A33C0B1B.jpeg

You sound mad and bitter af and Idk why either.
My mans, you were ranting remember:lol:. I was just stating that 24 dollars isn't a worth a rant. Just paid 300 shipped off of cockx. Extra 80 isn't that much of an issue due to the see saw prices. I'm happy he canceled it for you. Now you can put that 24 on a bag of kratom of your choice, who cares. Case in point: Life goes on.

What size normally? Im a TTS 12 so I go 12.5. 13 is a little to big to me

I honestly don’t even know anymore. I have some 12s 12.5 and 13s in my closet all bought in the last year.

I bought a 12 in Solar 8, Home/Away Elite 9, Gator King,Watch the Throne Soldier, and 11 Lows - all which fit just right for when they were made but Nike sizing this year has me going up sizes

Last edited:
Just saw my size on 1 of the sites posted.. attempted to cop but they don’t ship to US smh

If i can get them local, i'll see if i can look out for you

surprised we havent seen anybody rocking these on the court.

I guess the nba does have less hypebeasts than it once did. Just PE kobes now.

PJ Tucker is still in the playoffs fam :lol:

Just paid $250 for the south beach on goat. $50 over retail for peace of mind it worth it now I can rest easy. Bc Nike be on the bull ****. I ran into a friend that now works for goat and I asked him how site like goat and stockx have a full size run before they release and he told me it's bc the regular footsites now get less stock and now sites like goat and stockx gets a some of the stock that use to go to footlocker etc. Especially now since footlocker invest $100 on goat. They gets a couple full size runs 10 days before they release. Its a way to keep resale prices high, So bot are not the only problem Nike and Adidas want a peace of the resell pie.

Back
Top Bottom