Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I never owned a pair prior to the retro. I’m a wide footer and I’ll say this.. For TTS ,with them loosened and unlaced they are a little “snug” like my toes are lightly pressed against the toe box, but when I tie the up(for whatever reason) more space seems to be created and they feel “1-to-1”. I’m only using mine for casual purposes as I’m not planning to ball in them, if you are planning to, Whitt what I said considered you might want to go half a size up if you prefer more room, if not go TTS..

^ This is the exact truth about the shoe. You are right Jacktown83.

UN-DS’d my Space Jams today & they are such comfortable shoes even being snug, I love feeling the tech under the foot, very noticeable. Amazing shoe. 1 of the best shoes ever imo. LOVE lebron 8’s 🔥🔥🔥 Keep these coming in other colors Nike. 🙏 Easily became one of my favorite shoes ever today! 🔥💯 Again, the feeling of the tech underfoot is amazing to feel.

Edit:

2:55am & I just copped Gym reds :rofl:off of StockX, first time using StockX. Let’s hope this turns out a good experience. Hope they get here fast, I love crackled leather. 🔥 China Brons for my partly Asian self 🔥

Lebron 8’s grew on me heavily today. I just love the stance.

Lebron 8 - A MUST HAVE SHOE for everyone, even those that are not into shoes. Atleast just one pair. Go half size up or tie your laces if you buy true to size.🔥💯🔥 They’re an experience.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 5AA795E1-46DE-4F7C-8B0F-5F01EF14EE0D.png
    5AA795E1-46DE-4F7C-8B0F-5F01EF14EE0D.png
    598.4 KB · Views: 247
^ This is the exact truth about the shoe. You are right Jacktown83.

UN-DS’d my Space Jams today & they are such comfortable shoes even being snug, I love feeling the tech under the foot, very noticeable. Amazing shoe. 1 of the best shoes ever imo. LOVE lebron 8’s 🔥🔥🔥 Keep these coming in other colors Nike. 🙏 Easily became one of my favorite shoes ever today! 🔥💯 Again, the feeling of the tech underfoot is amazing to feel.

Edit:

2:55am & I just copped Gym reds :rofl:off of StockX, first time using StockX. Let’s hope this turns out a good experience. Hope they get here fast, I love crackled leather. 🔥 China Brons for my partly Asian self 🔥

Lebron 8’s grew on me heavily today. I just love the stance.

Lebron 8 - A MUST HAVE SHOE for everyone, even those that are not into shoes. Atleast just one pair. Go half size up or tie your laces if you buy true to size.🔥💯🔥 They’re an experience.
Congrats!! I’m glad you found my suggestion helpful(albeit with some autocorrect errors I didn’t proof read)! LOL! I’m planning to jump the Gym Red’s and the Lakers too!

They damn near giving the Sprites away
Makes me feel crazy for paying $195 (size 13.5) and that’s not even a bad price

The Lebron 8 is the Air Jordan XI of the lebron line.

Really love this shoe a WHOLE LOT!!

I want lots of colorways. Had no idea what I been missing out on for so many years. My only other Lebron shoe was the Lebron 3 Black & Gold. Those got down for me back in 2006 - 2007. 🔥

Last edited:
The Lebron 8 is the Air Jordan XI of the lebron line.

Really love this shoe a WHOLE LOT!!

I want lots of colorways. Had no idea what I been missing out on for so many years. My only other Lebron show was the Lebron 3 Black & Gold. Those got down for me back in 2006 - 2007. 🔥
I really wish they would release more V1’s in different colors like a galaxy would have been dope!

They should've retroed the Solar Reds.

They should never stop making this shoe!

If Christmas wasn’t coming up I would have bout like 5 Lebron 8’s right now. 2 would be doubles. Tryna be cautious going into Christmas, you dig?

Crazy cause my Lebron 3’s were purchased back in 2006-2007 to keep me motivated & happy thru a tough job & here we are again in a tough job but a much better company in Lebron 8’s. Pure Coincidence or am I just prone to riding with Lebron shoes when there’s heavy stress?? 🧐 Maybe it’s instincts to reach out to him for these types of situations? W I T N E S S. 🔥

Last edited:
It just needs better CWs.
I wish for a Tuxedo Colorway. Like all black everything including the bags With a white Lion Tongue, black eyes & a white swoosh on back.:wow::wow::wow: 🔥🔥🔥 It would be a fire setup, especially in a Tuxedo suit. 🤵

Tuxedo these but swap the black leather for multi-directional suede, white Lion tongue upper, not the mesh of the tongue.. leave that black & white or white bordered swoosh. Ooof!! Fire Tuxedo!! Basically the lion tongue pull tab as the white bow tie on the Tuxedo of the shoe. Possibly even do a duo drop with an all white version of it with a black lion bow tie. Vice Versa drop🔥 -

8AA25A08-5A4C-4A50-80AF-0A926F5CB2A7.jpeg

Screen shot 2021-11-21 at 10.53.05 PM.png
Screen shot 2021-11-21 at 10.53.22 PM.png

DE4BB684-3173-4489-9FF4-5471789444AF.jpeg

Screen shot 2021-11-21 at 10.59.58 PM.png

Maybe drop them when we induct Lebron into the Hall of Fame? So he can Brandish a Fuego Tuxedo to the event? Type **** that makes you wanna call somebody to go get married so you rock these joints with a Tuxedo. 🔥 - it don't matter you can get a Divorce tomorrow after i get to wear these joints with a Tux. One.

Last edited:
With no LeBron XIXs in sight decided to go back and grab these.
While the white laces make them pop for sure I went with purple for now.
Not sure when I’ll rock them.

Will take some real pictures later.
BF1EE109-6AB5-412C-8B63-0B20C48FE268.jpeg

1DEFE886-4A76-4427-96A7-DF15F7F57DF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Retros are serviceable, but it's clearly a difference.

So much of a difference, that I aint been in a hurry to cop.
That’s what I’m gathering without seeing the retro in person. The originals were the greatest unboxing experience I’ve ever had but I went TTS and the were never comfortable. I wish I would have cashed out at the peak but now I’m looking to off them for a pair that fits. Been on the fence between new and old.

There's a comparison post like 10 posts up. It's not a huge difference, but it's there.

Back
Top Bottom