Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Damn all of this behind the quality of a shoe. SMDH. As long as it looks like the OG it shouldn't matter. Y'all sneakerheads be taking it too far with noticing details. But hey paid for it you should get exactly what you want. lol

I get that to a point, but to me it's like what's really important? These things are minor in the grand scheme. If the materials are crap, if they make the shoes an obvious shade different fine, but minuscule details on the tongue? Cmon.

I guess it don’t matter either way bc Nike gon Nike and these would get eaten by bots regardless

but People not tripping about minor dips in quality is how we get to a point where in 2028 the quality of these retroes is so bad you’d rather buy a pair of 2021’s like at one point people did with Jordan’s :lol:

I feel what you’re saying but it’s also not like Nike doesn’t have the resources and would be well above making profit by just doing it 1 of 1 to the OG’s

I guess it don’t matter either way bc Nike gon Nike and these would get eaten by bots regardless

but People not tripping about minor dips in quality is how we get to a point where in 2028 the quality of these retroes is so bad you’d rather buy a pair of 2021’s like at one point people did with Jordan’s :lol:

I feel what you’re saying but it’s also not like Nike doesn’t have the resources and would be well above making profit by just doing it 1 of 1 to the OG’s
I think you’re missing the point of the conversation

1. There was no dip in quality with these retros

2. you can’t compare old shoes to new shoes in regards to color and texture for obvious reasons

3. there’s been absolutely ZERO 1:1 retros ever in the history of shoes

4. the OG’s were not some hand made masterpieces.

2. you can’t compare old shoes to new shoes in regards to color and texture for obvious reasons

Major Facts. Everything you just said to a T.

In the video you can clearly see the crackle on the eyelets and the details around the Lion on tongue look different. Teal looks different. And I only watched maybe a minute or two. Again I agree they aren’t deal breakers and I’d probably take a pair if I had the chance but why? 2010 wasn’t that long ago to where they don’t have the same files or what have you on their computers to do it one of one. Maybe production standards/manufacturing changed in that time but that’s still a decline. Especially when I think they dropped for more than they retailed for originally.

As far as 3 + 4 this may be acceptable for Jordan’s but fam 2010 was literally just a decade ago :lol: the mold and details or whatever should still be easily accessible.

Not really about the quality of the originals not being some Italian handmade ****, just give us the same detailing people originally fell in love with :lol:

but the fact that it’s so many diff opinions on this is why Nike will honestly never have to worry about people caring :lol: like I said I’d still have done a pair at retail…

Based on the convo, it is that serious. I’d love some SB retros.

Gym Reds give hope to get SBs for the low . . .
1637785534094.jpeg

With no LeBron XIXs in sight decided to go back and grab these.
While the white laces make them pop for sure I went with purple for now.
Not sure when I’ll rock them.

Will take some real pictures later.
BF1EE109-6AB5-412C-8B63-0B20C48FE268.jpeg

1DEFE886-4A76-4427-96A7-DF15F7F57DF1.jpeg

Nice grab there, Had to do it too. Love the lakers colorway & being 8’s like Kobe’s OG #.

For those reasons this colorway is special.

Decided to take a chance on a Zero Feedback eBay seller, help his ratings & put eBay’s “Authenticity Gaurantee” to a real test. Hope I get a fire pair. 🧐 cause I could have StockX’d it for $10.28 more but I don’t like purchasing from the same company on rapid back to back, goons might think your rich & come after you. Stay off the radar & situate purchases here & there. 🥸

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom