Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Against a completely dogged out/oxidized pair at that? Man cmon. This ain’t a jordan retro we’re talking about here.
I'll never get some people. They complain the OG is too expensive and unobtainable, Nike brings out a damb near amazing retro that was easy enough to obtain, and some people are scrutinizing them with a magnifying glass ..ok🤷‍♂️

"Minor" :smh:

It's clear differences.

As I've mentioned, retros are serviceable. OG's were special and paid way more attention to detail.

"Minor" :smh:

It's clear differences.

As I've mentioned, retros are serviceable. OG's were special and paid way more attention to detail.

I just watched the video...def minor differences. My biggest thing with a retro is materials and Nike used quality materials on the retros. But hey that's just me.

“materials are better on the OG” is such a cop out. How many people keep claiming this and that about leather quality and know nothing about leather quality? that “push test” is BS. :lol:

Can’t compare a 10 year old shoe to a new one as well. Age will make all those colors and textures different.

:lol: ok

You either pay attention to detail or you don't.

No ones "dogging" the retros. They just don't compare to the OG.

No matter how much yall throw the cape on for em :lol:
The details you are referring to are ridiculous. Like the tongue. It's that big of a deal it doesnt look cracked like the OG? I mean hey if that's a big deal for you fine, but saying people dont care about details in the things you are saying makes the retro inferior is ridiculous.

The details you are referring to are ridiculous. Like the tongue. It's that big of a deal it doesnt look cracked like the OG? I mean hey if that's a big deal for you fine, but saying people dont care about details in the things you are saying makes the retro inferior is ridiculous.

i feel him tho

not like Nike doesn’t have access to whatever they did to make the originals look like they did. They just don’t wanna go the extra step for accuracy

i never had a pair of OG 8’s, but I Def like that OG teal color more. **** like the eyelets and the tongue having less detail, it’s not a huge deal but it’s like…why not do it true to form if ****** paying $200+

i feel him tho

not like Nike doesn’t have access to whatever they did to make the originals look like they did. They just don’t wanna go the extra step for accuracy

i never had a pair of OG 8’s, but I Def like that OG teal color more. **** like the eyelets and the tongue having less detail, it’s not a huge deal but it’s like…why not do it true to form if ****** paying $200+
I get that to a point, but to me it's like what's really important? These things are minor in the grand scheme. If the materials are crap, if they make the shoes an obvious shade different fine, but minuscule details on the tongue? Cmon.

Back
Top Bottom