Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
11s are already one of the most comfortable LeBrons there is. Not sure a Protro is needed.
Why didn't he wear it lol?

TTS, it was a tight fit for my foot. The insole was great. The Outer durable. But coming from the bouncy but bulky X, I was disappointed. I felt the colorways/designs/details were better on the XI. That WT was probably the best execution up to that point.

Xs and XIs felt the same to me cushion wise, maybe the XIs a bit more bouncy/responsive. Xs are bit more comfortable due to the upper not being as form fitting.

Why didn't Lebron wear them diligently/constantly?

I think out of the box, brand new not broken in...Xs worked for him. XIs, depending on your prefences, maybe not.

Update: Was notified today that the pair was wrong size/sku, so guess I'll use the refund to find something else...maybe the 9's or even the 19's. Having bad luck scoring a pair of 8's for whatever reason smh

Would have went the StockX route.

Money might end up being tied up for two weeks if he doesn't ship.

You were right about this. eBay is terrible. Look what they messaged me & did. The seller answered once saying he was busy with work & would ship out the next day. After that he stopped answering my messages. 5 days after that first response to my message that he would ship.. eBay :stoneface: does this :

B73D1CC7-CF25-4A3A-A9A4-3F43685E7CA0.jpeg

2D7C18DB-791B-4425-A43C-470D14E8FE4F.jpeg

Wouldn’t the right thing to do be just reverse the transaction & give me back my money immediately?? Especially as a company like eBay showing off in commercials about “Authenticity Gaurantee” “Money back Guarantee” & for us to shop without worries.. yea right now they tell me I have to wait until the estimated delivery date, wait 3 business days & then get them involved. WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT??? THIS IS AN AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE SHOE SO IF YOU AS EBAY DID NOT GET THE SHOE IN ORDER TO AUTHENTICATE IT HOW IS GOING TO GET TO ME???! THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST REFUNDED THE MONEY, DUHH!! IT DIDNT GO TO YOUR AUTHENTICATOR, SO YOU SHOULD KNOW IM NOT GETTING THE MERCHANDISE!!! :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

**** EBAY GUYS DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR ******** AUTHENTICITY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BUY WITHOUT WORRIES COMMERCIALS ON TV. **** EBAY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY ANYMORE GUYS. SPREAD THE NEWS TO NIKETALK!!

Last edited:
eBay really isn't the issue, it's buying from someone with 0 feedback.

Their commercials say shop without worries.
Not “Shop with sellers with feedback”

**** eBay! Their protocol is to authenticate shoes so if they don’t get it at an authentication center shouldn’t they already be refunding. :stoneface: That’s what’s ********.

Their commercials say shop without worries.
Not “Shop with sellers with feedback”

**** eBay! Their protocol is to authenticate shoes so if they don’t get it at an authentication center shouldn’t they already be refunding. :stoneface: That’s what’s bull****.
Just use better judgement next time. Been through this before multiple times years back myself.

I can understand and agree with the second part though.

For your one bad transaction they have thousands that go perfectly. Not their fault he didn’t ship. They’re also waiting to refund you to make sure he didn’t ship. I’d be willing to bet they’ve contacted him as well and if he doesn’t respond by delivery date and the time after, your money is released.

That makes much more sense than refunding you, him shipping, and then what? Hoping the buyer resends the money or returns the shoes?

Last edited:
Not the Graffiitis

Hope Nike doesn’t take this as a sign that they need to vault these :smh:

sad part is some dude gonna come in there and cop just to put all of those ****s on GOAT.

I had my buddy grab me a Miami Night for the toe. Think they were $79.99 or $89.99 can’t remember. Already have the others. But yeah I wouldn’t be shocked to see a bunch on goat in the future

Back
Top Bottom