Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Nice grab there, Had to do it too. Love the lakers colorway & being 8’s like Kobe’s OG #.

For those reasons this colorway is special.

Decided to take a chance on a Zero Feedback eBay seller, help his ratings & put eBay’s “Authenticity Gaurantee” to a real test. Hope I get a fire pair. 🧐 cause I could have StockX’d it for $10.28 more but I don’t like purchasing from the same company on rapid back to back, goons might think your rich & come after you. Stay off the radar & situate purchases here & there. 🥸

How would the goons even know you bought from the same company? :lol: unless you saying someone from StockX would come rob you :lol:

How would the goons even know you bought from the same company? :lol: unless you saying someone from StockX would come rob you :lol:

Every sneaker head knows each other.. people talk, spread your business. Especially in slimey Miami. :smh: The US Capital of Fraud.

Would have went the StockX route.

Money might end up being tied up for two weeks if he doesn't ship.

Lol Goons ain’t coming.

Yea right bro, Goons ran up my crib once & stole my bro’s brand new 27 inch Apple iMac. I had to chase these bastards out my crib with a baseball bat. What’s crazy is, I’m supposedly in a nice neighborhood. :nerd:

Yea right bro, Goons ran up my crib once & stole my bro’s brand new 27 inch Apple iMac. I had to chase these bastards out my crib with a baseball bat. What’s crazy is, I’m supposedly in a nice neighborhood. :nerd:

then they probably marked/targeted you and followed you home. That’s not happening ordering shoes from StockX.

then they probably marked/targeted you and followed you home. That’s not happening ordering shoes from StockX.

Not really single-ing out StockX. Just saying, I don’t like being out there in front of the same people breaking bread as an everyday regular. You get targeted at some point. Rather stay off the radar.

"Minor" :smh:

It's clear differences.

As I've mentioned, retros are serviceable. OG's were special and paid way more attention to detail.

Age of materials and exposure to elements have to be taken into account with some of the differences between this og and retro. Ijs

Comparing a ds retro that released yesterday vs. a worn version of a shoe that released 11 years ago isn't a fair comparison.

Also, can't expect Nike to source exact materials today that they did 11 years ago as well.

Not saying that there aren't differences though.

Late pass*

Half size up is still snug lol I feel like anyone could easily go up a full size & be fine.

Anyone know if Gym Reds came with extra laces? Like a black pair?

5E5D7EB8-A0CE-4EC8-9027-B4FF89BAD800.jpeg

People can put your business out there. Someone hard on their luck or trying to catch a lick will look at you like an opportunity. They know you got a shoe vault like the Perfect Pair. They coming especially in Miami, Florida.

Now buying from a shoe store…no one will know unless they know about your shoe habit and casing your porch, etc.

People get targeted by putting everything on social media not from buying from the same place. The newest shoes with a “Got’em” caption is what people are seeing not he bought from stockx 3 times let’s go lol people see what you let them see 🤷🏽‍♂️

If they retro'ed the XIs and made them comfortable as a Protro. But I fear, from a balling perspective, folks want the Xs to retro.

Eight and Nines were the best aesthetically.

11s are already one of the most comfortable LeBrons there is. Not sure a Protro is needed.

Last edited:
First time this has ever happened to me but ordered a pair of Laker 8’s from Goat. Now my status says they are searching for replacement smh… so is safe to just assume that they won’t find anything and it’s a wrap?

Back
Top Bottom