Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Grabbed the GYM RED before the insane price hike (about 13 days ago). Got them for 285 shipped. They are due here this week. Straight from Hong Kong.

Just grabbed graffitis for 260 shipped. I ain't mad at it, but I did say retail or bust smh!!

Todays delivery, came in super quick.
20210211_170408.jpg

That’s awesome! Man I want some 4’s SO BADLY!!
It is bro. I've been after them since they initially released and honestly I never thought I'd own them.

If you are referring to 4s in general all the GR pairs are very easy to come by and most of the time can be had way under retail. The limited stuff like the Bday/AS pairs will definitely cost a bit and the NYC graffiti ain't gonna be cheap.

It is bro. I've been after them since they initially released and honestly I never thought I'd own them.

If you are referring to 4s in general all the GR pairs are very easy to come by and most of the time can be had way under retail. The limited stuff like the Bday/AS pairs will definitely cost a bit and the NYC graffiti ain't gonna be cheap.

China 4’s still the goat Chinas

Yeah GR works for me. Just can’t find them... Shiit me a link if you see something.. SZ 12💯

Back
Top Bottom