Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Off topic, but anyone else think with Lebron pulling out some 15s recently he's hinting at the next Lebronwatch to be a 15? Kinda odd for him to randomly pull out some 15s like that...

Just picked up Graffiti’s for $210 shipped on Stockx which is lower than what I would’ve paid on SNKRS, loving that the secondary market for Lebron’s is making it easy to cop post release date. Still will try for the Dodgers 7s but this gives me hope if I strike out.

generic? nah man they are one of the best lebrons ever

I’ll admit that the VII has a simple design, which isn’t a bad thing. I actually see it as a positive. It doesn’t looked teched-out / too complex, so you can wear them casually. Plus, the colorways they’ve released to the general public and PEs have been the best of any LeBron signature, IMO.

Also, the same can be said with Jordan XII. Those look generic as hell, but they’re also my favorite Jordan silhouette of all time because of their simplicity and easy colorblocking.

simple = longevity = classic

lots of "hyped" new silhouettes from the past 10 years alone that can be found for peanuts now

I’ll admit that the VII has a simple design, which isn’t a bad thing. I actually see it as a positive. It doesn’t looked teched-out / too complex, so you can wear them casually. Plus, the colorways they’ve released to the general public and PEs have been the best of any LeBron signature, IMO.

Also, the same can be said with Jordan XII. Those look generic as hell, but they’re also my favorite Jordan silhouette of all time because of their simplicity and easy colorblocking.
Tough comparison to the J12(which is also one of my favorites). The L7 looked like a team basketball shoe that you can liken to models in the 90s. The J12 is very unique in that nothing before or after remotely resembles it. I definitely respect your opinion but I think that comparison is a tough one to make. Just my .02

They should just drop the IV's at this point.
20210217_202042.jpg

They should just drop the IV's at this point.
20210217_202042.jpg
Dont get why they haven't yet.

If and when they do, they def need to come up with some new CW bc aside from the initial 2 GR cw the rest royally sucked. That all white and all black pair were some of the worst Lebrons ever.

Dont get why they haven't yet.

If and when they do, they def need to come up with some new CW bc aside from the initial 2 GR cw the rest royally sucked. That all white and all black pair were some of the worst Lebrons ever.
1613617471239.jpeg
Really liked these.. Wish they would have done a better job with Foamposite on Lebron’s after these. The 11 wasn’t bad, but can’tstand next to the 4 to me. Really wish they would use Foamposite and the cushioning from the 10. That would be dope!

1613617471239.jpeg
Really liked these.. Wish they would have done a better job with Foamposite on Lebron’s after these. The 11 wasn’t bad, but can’tstand next to the 4 to me. Really wish they would use Foamposite and the cushioning from the 10. That would be dope!
Yea but those weren't a GR...
But yes I agree with you they dropped the ball with Foam on more of his kicks. I love the XI silhouette but they hurt my feet. I still have my King's Pride pair as a memento.

Lebron 7 slander? Man. Lebron line could really release the 7 and 8’s over and over for all I care. They’ve yet to be topped and perform just as well as anything since

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom