• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I didn’t know HWC got pushed

Just happened today. I'm doubting they move the official release back up. Everything in the last few months has a 50/50 shot of getting pushed back. April 28th is also the University Blue IV release, so one of the two is getting moved, probably the 4s.

Think this increases our odds of getting a pair lol

41Kr.gif

I DO NOT work for nike in any capacity so my comment is complete assumption, but the delay could be due to the Suez Canal blocking up until last week or whenever it was. That incident pushed alot of transshipping imports back at least 1-3 weeks and then it overloads the incoming import docks. Again complete assumption but the timing would make sense 🤷🏽‍♂️

I really think those solar reds were in women's sizes and nike screwed up...because sizing on them was waaaaaaaay off

Last edited:
I remember getting my Solar Reds from Shiekh. I wasn't planning on getting a pair I was just walking the mall and went in there and they had a size 9.5 and 13 left. I can wear 10.5 to 12 depending on which shoe. I tried on both and the 9.5 was too small and 13 was a little too big but I still could rock them. So I scooped the 13 because they run small. Im glad I got them and they are still in good shape because I hardly rock them. People slept on them because everyone was all about the Sprite colorway.
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...=2ahUKEwjgsovUxvzvAhU0B50JHe1ODvEQ0Qx6BAgCEAE

Yea but not 3 sizes worth. My true size is 10.5. In almost every nike and jordan I need an 11. The only 11.5 i ever needed was Lebron 9s. I can wear a size 10 in boots bc they tend to run pretty wide. But those are minor outliers, not norms. A 3 full size range is not realistic. If your true size is a 10.5 a 13 just means you're wearing shoes that don't properly fit you.

Yea but not 3 sizes worth. My true size is 10.5. In almost every nike and jordan I need an 11. The only 11.5 i ever needed was Lebron 9s. I can wear a size 10 in boots bc they tend to run pretty wide. But those are minor outliers, not norms. A 3 full size range is not realistic. If your true size is a 10.5 a 13 just means you're wearing shoes that don't properly fit you.
Yeah they are slightly big because they run small and they have cushion. When I rock them they are comfortable and dont look too big

Back
Top Bottom