Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Soooo you’re telling me these were a draw?! and it was basically L city and then you still had pairs…

1.) Should’ve done 90 minutes for these
2.) These clowns really buying all the big sizes to flip.
3.) Makes me wonder what else they still got stock of that’s been on snkrs lately

I was just able to check out a 9.5 from NDC. I fully expect it to get cancelled though lol.

1627051181002.png

well just mashed the checkout button after getting sold out for a minute and then got through...lets hope we dont get a cancel

I’ve purchased MANY Bron mids and lows off of NDC and don’t get any SNKRS love on the Brons when they have a draw. Plus watch the videos they have.

I refuse to believe SNKRS is random. There is type of algorithm that you have to hit to be successful.

Could not access SNKRS after getting notification from Solelinks. SNKRS finally showed them on my phone after I logged out and logged back in but my size was greyed out so I thought sold out, refreshed to make sure and then all sizes showed up, went for a 12 (true size 11.5) and then two secs later the got'em screen shows on the phone and then I get an email confirmation. Scheduled to arrived 7/29. Also just got both Michigan shorts (Maize and Blue) from 19nine.

Got both Ls on South Beaches and Space Jams. I’ve been sharing and active on SNKRS app. I’ve spent money on Nike.com and in stores. I just don’t get it.

SNKRS are showing some Space Jam 8s in small sizes as well as 9 and 10 now. Not sure if it's real or if they can be carted, but just want to give a heads up for those who want to give it a try.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210723-080311~2.png
    Screenshot_20210723-080311~2.png
    459.8 KB · Views: 210
Drove by my local boutique shop this morning right before they opened and saw a crowd of people. I said forget it lol......surpirse Snkrs Draw pops up and I get a W. My size even ended up making it to the Nike Site and sitting for a little while, easy cop being a small footer. I aint attempting going to stores anymore on release day for anything no more, I rarely do but I was an idiot thinking I could get in and out for these. Never underestimating the reseller vultures to buy anything and everything up, majority of the line look like high school age young bucks.

Nike is beyond toxic and really on one today :smh:. I was minding my own business this morning and they hand me an L on draw and just for good measure they hand me an additional NDC L after carting 3 times with payment errors. Then another 2 more Ls on the “Jordan Reserve” just to finish me off :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom