Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
not to derail this thread but I would indulge in a few pairs of 9s: China’s, Cannon’s and South Beaches Elites for me. Big Bangs would be a game time decision because they are LOUD in person.

I need big bangs again
Those, chinas, & throw some cannons in there too. I wore some mangos on the 1st day off school in like 11th grade. I had came up on a deal & thought I could go half size down :smh: :lol: I suffered for fashion that day. And I would've took em off , but ppl wouldn't chill w/ the positive reinforcement. That was the most painful day in life.

Those, chinas, & throw some cannons in there too. I wore some mangos on the 1st day off school in like 11th grade. I had came up on a deal & thought I could go half size down :smh: :lol: I suffered for fashion that day. And I would've took em off , but ppl wouldn't chill w/ the positive reinforcement. That was the most painful day in life.
I still have my mangos 🔥

Do they not ship to the US?

Nope.. same BS. Why not restock them in the US where the team exists or everywhere or just drop them all at once. No.. lets tease them out and restock them in places where folks don't care :lol: .. this company is so *** backwards.

I would be Happy to have the 9s retro. I fit my true size and half size in the that model. Elites are also true to size for me.

Still have
2xBig Bang
1xDunkman
1xMiamiNights
1xSouthBeach Elite
Both White and Black/Gold Elites
Sold all the lows

would want cannons and CHINAS!(Best)

6ED1757E-20AC-452F-80F0-DD09F428BC0A.jpeg

switched it up to black laces for today.

Desperation?... Shoes just released not even a week. Worst case return them or list them locally for retail... Just don't understand the logic of some this sellers. I know some people are hurting for money. Why buy the shoes? Lebron's has not been reselling that well.

yeah that’s what I don’t understand, worst case scenario you return them and get your money back vs selling and losing.

As a buyer I’m all for u losing money and me getting the deal though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom