Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Damn bro, that pile is worth more than my life
4B12DEFA-76A5-4A72-88AC-392E2B88C347.gif

Would cop the Palmers if I didn't have the 12 lows already. Don't need 2 cws like that.

we went to montana over the weekend (helena), and i didn't realize how bright these were. i wore them once to the batman, for an evening show. in the daylight though... damn! we're house-hunting and we're from utah, so we didn't know what helena folks were like. downtown yuppies loved how bright they were.

we went to montana over the weekend (helena), and i didn't realize how bright these were. i wore them once to the batman, for an evening show. in the daylight though... damn! we're house-hunting and we're from utah, so we didn't know what helena folks were like. downtown yuppies loved how bright they were.
They do indeed pop. I was surprised how much they kept their “pop” even when in direct sunlight. These things are beacons.

Montana beautiful btw. Utah is as well but them snow covered mountains something to see. Lebrons are clean as well

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

One of the Coldest reveals of all time.

So I guess, the BBs settled for $300+ on resell?

I was hoping for $250-$275.

I'm a huge hypocrite. I caved and paid $305 after all fees, taxes, shipping from StockX for a 10.5. Wasn't going to miss again 10 years later.

It's all silly though - that was a $262 selling price from SX, means dude lost money on the deal... resellers need to leave the stock out there if they gonna take an L

My Big Bangs from GOAT just got transferred from fed ex to usps and are “SUPPOSED” to deliver today originally from FedEx. This shoe just refuses to join my closet smh.

Back
Top Bottom