Nike Lebron 9 Retro

1DA9B3B5-1E3E-49C0-B9B6-D05BC24820CB.jpeg

My pair finally arrived!

The retros are hella brighter. If one never had the OGs then you couldn’t really tell but straight out the box i said “holy 💩these are brighter” lol. The OGs were bright but not sunshine blinding bright. The retro joints are BAMM right in your face bright
When I wore them to the mall, I saw so many ppl staring at them while I walked by. Idk if that’s a good thing or a bad thing 😂

Depends on if you got swag. From the comments in the other threads you dont lol. Jk young grasshopper. Glad to know you wear your shoes.
That's the main thing. I see James in a bunch of other threads I follow and I always appreciate how the young kid wears his kicks.
Yessir, don’t have a single shoe DS, I rotate my whole collection.

Depends on if you got swag.
When you say “swag” I assume you mean drip. I had Nike Therma-Fit joggers and a Lakers/LeBron hoodie.

If that counts as drip? Lol

Well good news… lol ordered big bangs 3 hours ago, and they’ve already been authenticated, so GOAT must have plenty there in their warehouse lol

That footlocker partnership is sooo screwed up. I understand investing in a business but providing them sellable consumer inventory is straight disrespect. Nonethless, based on recent news articles, it was a good investment on FTLs part because their sellable goods of Nike are shrinking

That footlocker partnership is sooo screwed up. I understand investing in a business but providing them sellable consumer inventory is straight disrespect. Nonethless, based on recent news articles, it was a good investment on FTLs part because their sellable goods of Nike are shrinking
Yeah when I saw that news that they partnered up, I thought nothing of it, just figured it was for joint advertisement? Idk but seeing how releases have gone since, just a spit in the face smh

swag and “drip” are two different definitions in my ole book. Anyway i aint here to judge anyones swag or drip. I wear what i want and what i like. Eff errybody’s opinion
Everyone on here always roasts my fits, so idc anymore, lol. I wear what I like, and if ppl don’t like it, they can close their eyes. (Or try to if I’m wearing the bangs. That image might get imprinted in their brain they so bright :nerd:)

Everyone on here always roasts my fits, so idc anymore, lol. I wear what I like, and if ppl don’t like it, they can close their eyes. (Or try to if I’m wearing the bangs. That image might get imprinted in their brain they so bright :nerd:)

Rule one don’t take fashion advice from NT. Unless you posting in the fit thread. Then all bets off homie.

Not enough on foot pics in here. I’m a size 11 anywhere else but knew I needed the 11.5 from having the Griffeys and Chinas. Retro is much slimmer and the woven material is a lot lighter but the shoe still looks and feels great.

9F3F35BA-8E5D-4862-8C52-CDC491BBEFB4.jpeg

128BA361-F754-4828-98C5-AF75DCA5D409.jpeg

872206F3-0753-4206-9A98-E54166FC29B1.jpeg

7CB99E34-0D60-4C6E-928F-D89195A2A450.jpeg

I really wish Nike still put out matching gear for shoes. Nothing too crazy, just nice, simple, and complimentary like a navy crew with the patch.
2D42712A-C763-4870-A6D9-BF5FB679DA92.jpeg

Attachments

• 066B414B-A185-495C-9BB1-21D949495BA3.jpeg
    066B414B-A185-495C-9BB1-21D949495BA3.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom