Nike Lebron 9 Retro

HOW? I offed my 9's when the 7's retro'd . Barely got retail for most pairs they were worn but still.

I sat as the lowest price available for a long time. Then the right buyer came through. Surprised the **** out of me too. I agree the 8s are lower priced but all the good ones are like $300+ now in size 13.

I'm perfectly happy with Lebrons being dead. The 9 is my favorite Lebron model and takes me back to my sophmore year of high school.
First year I made the basketball team, first year I had a girlfriend, some of my best childhood memories were made in the Lebron 9.

Junior year on the flipside was absolute h****.

I sat as the lowest price available for a long time. Then the right buyer came through. Surprised the **** out of me too. I agree the 8s are lower priced but all the good ones are like $300+ now in size 13.

size 13 definitely helped..a NBA player probably scooped them up. I'm a size 10.5 so that probably contributed to it to.

I'm perfectly content with buying every Bron I wanted as a teenager for retail. Kobe's would be the same way if he was still alive.
I need Nike to go ahead and retro the Kd IV's while the going is good so I can get Aunt Pearls, and Weathermans for dirt cheap too.

I was seeing Big Bangs for around $300-$350 new earlier in the year

i sold my used sz 14s a year or two ago for $500 on GOAT. One day i woke up to a sold notification which surprised tf outta me. Sad to see em go but wasn’t wearing em & needed the money

Big Bangs during all star would make sense right?...

I see Uninterrupted posted the WTT 9s for tomorrow release also. Find that strange with only one Euro store supposedly getting them for now

Big Bangs during all star would make sense right?...

I see Uninterrupted posted the WTT 9s for tomorrow release also. Find that strange with only one Euro store supposedly getting them for now
That store is from my city... i were there today and they wont release tomorrow they are waiting for the ok of nike to release them

Damn kinda wish they would have the black laces already in there those colored ones are kinda goofy lol

Had to be in 2013 or something though right? :lol:

PO

@kingjay718
Screenshot_20211201-010229_StockX.jpg

WTTs only going for $20 over retail in my size on StockX right now. If there’s no US release date announced in the next week, I’m going that route.

Back
Top Bottom