Nike Lebron 9 Retro

So Dec 1st is release date

Hope these end up like Red carpets, Miami Nights, Hwc, or at worst Southbeach level of resale

footdistrict, https://tinyurl.com/yyvzs2td has WTTs release date as Dec 1 but goat says Dec 21. Either way I’m ready. Funny how I’ve had my Lebron 16 WTT listed for the last 5 months and they just sold Tuesday.
32771378-E7D3-4C56-B33F-1BF08D8B93B0.png
D5686081-754F-415C-A233-AC4B7C5CA5D4.png

Can’t remember if I was speaking to a coworker or I posted here.
I’ve been eyeing a pair of WTT XVIs then boom here comes these.
I’m gonna try my best to snag a pair but might have to settle with the XVIs if I strike out.

I can’t imagine these being insane on the resale tip. I thought the south beaches would be astronomical and they’re not, I thought the HWC’s would be and they’re not either so I really believe these (WTT’s) will follow suit if they can’t be had for retail

I bought to many 7 and 8 retros early being a sz 13 and over paid. I WILL NOT PAY RESELL EARLY ON WTT. Sorry, I’m saying it now so I can’t go back on my word.

Nike Basketball had its time I don't think the newer generation understand that era or why this release is a big deal. If anything it'll start off high in the aftermarket but over time it should drop. After seeing South Beach drop the way it did in the aftermarket I'm hopeful!

Nike Basketball had its time I don't think the newer generation understand that era or why this release is a big deal. If anything it'll start off high in the aftermarket but over time it should drop. After seeing South Beach drop the way it did in the aftermarket I'm hopeful!
Yes truth. It’s not about design, look, player, etc anymore. It really is ALL about low numbers and artificial resale numbers prior to release

Maybe it’s just me, but the WTT are 10 years too late. It’s still cool seeing them retro, but they easily could’ve done this when the line was at its peak.
FAX. Lebrons line has tanked overall. Glad we are getting them but yeah these released in say 2014 would've been bananas.

Back
Top Bottom