Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Love the WTT album. Shoes have no significance to me though.

Which CWs you buy?
The CW I paid resell for are:
Miami Nights x2
Spacejams
HWC

I paid $200 shipped for the HWC so nbd. Spacejams I paid $240 shipped (I also got a retail pair afterwards), and the MN I paid $275 and $255 shipped. Granted I live in OZ and $40 for each pair to get them shipped here.

I don't think they're going for much lower than what you paid for. Maybe the Space Jams, but think that would be it.

SJ
I don't think they're going for much lower than what you paid for. Maybe the Space Jams, but think that would be it.
SJ I saw for below retail on Ebay and MN have definitely dipped lower than what I paid...I'm not saying I paid excessive but just showed me Brons can be had for close to retail.

FAX. Lebrons line has tanked overall. Glad we are getting them but yeah these released in say 2014 would've been bananas.
The 10’s are the last shoe I can remember of the top of my head. Love the look but hate the materials. After that, *fart noise*. That’s pretty much it. I will give a nod to the finals multi colored soldiers though.

11’s were kool, outside of the comfort :sick:

But yeah, what Nike’s done with Brons and KD’s line is truly remarkable in the worst way.

Doubt either one cares though, since the checks clear regardless.

I wonder how long they can keep up having all these sig lines with a dozen colorways of each model.. Not sure if it’s because of the pandemic or not but it seems to have slowed down a bit in the last year.

I just don’t think there’s the demand like 10 or 20 years ago when Nike basketball was straight killin it.

DF81CF22-55F8-46BF-978D-C032EB8C0FE7.jpeg
FC48C70C-F9AD-4235-A8CC-9DBC8D9951FF.jpeg

Man I hope these aren’t a hassle to cop. Was always a fan of the 9s, but never pulled the trigger on the og pairs because of the horror stories I heard about their comfortability. But these are undeniable.
Not necessarily a comfort issue rather a fitment issue. XI are uncomfortable. IX have fitment issues.

So I put a pretty low bid at $250 to see if I can get lucky as I know getting retail is going to be hard. Someone took the offer. Are these massive GRs or something? I'm not mad about the extra $50 or anything. Just surprised. Figured these would land at $500+ easy.
SmartSelect_20211130-083653_StockX.jpg

So I put a pretty low bid at $250 to see if I can get lucky as I know getting retail is going to be hard. Someone took the offer. Are these massive GRs or something? I'm not mad about the extra $50 or anything. Just surprised. Figured these would land at $500+ easy.

When are they even coming out?

Lebrons are mostly dead in the sneaker world. Most people are into dunks, J1s, TS and OW. Lebrons arent really on 90% of sneakerheads radars.

Man I hope these aren’t a hassle to cop. Was always a fan of the 9s, but never pulled the trigger on the og pairs because of the horror stories I heard about their comfortability. But these are undeniable.

Their comfort is ok, as long as you go up a half a size. I wouldn't ball in them, because I find them the opposite of the 10.

Lebrons are mostly dead in the sneaker world. Most people are into dunks, J1s, TS and OW. Lebrons arent really on 90% of sneakerheads radars.

I sold my Big Bangs for $1600 on there. I don't know about "dead".

Back
Top Bottom