Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Soooooo fellas, we talk about fees and prices all the time on this forum, well i got some bad news for ya. shipping IS NOT cheap!! It may be “cheaper” for companies who have contracts with carriers, but personal shipping from person to person is outrageous.

a NTer helped me out and I’m trying to share the love but then UPS hit me with some craziness. I couldn’t believe how much it costs to ship a single pair of shoes.

Soooooo fellas, we talk about fees and prices all the time on this forum, well i got some bad news for ya. shipping IS NOT cheap!! It may be “cheaper” for companies who have contracts with carriers, but personal shipping from person to person is outrageous.
Fr. I payed almost more in shipping than I did on tax when I bought my pair

Came out to $286 shipped so a bit over retail but I’ll take it. Hope it ships.

My pair from Goat came in today. All the 11.5s of the 19s and Big Bangs are definitely in Germany 😭

C0106457-D48D-4845-8611-5B9A5364A7AD.jpeg
0667B755-A819-488F-B14B-72B720711B5E.jpeg
EAE78C6B-9625-45AD-9E1F-FC16D6C68318.jpeg
99EE7763-BDAB-4F87-8B47-F4D679E263BF.jpeg

Also I forgot to mention in my “review” of the 2022 BBs. The OG had a mesh lower tongue and the 2022 has a smooth lower tongue. I think the smooth tongue is a bit cleaner looking but I didn’t mind the mesh either.

I'm not paying resellers. It's the principle. Resellers can eat a monkey ****.

You just gave them the biggest W. Not only did they still sell them. They’ve robbed you of your personal enjoyment. I understand your point but without elaborate bots and massive amounts of personal time. Retail is next to impossible on most good things now. I wish it wasn’t that way but the industry is donezo. I just make more money and be done with it. Life is short man.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just gave them the biggest W. Not only did they still sell them. They’ve robbed you of your personal enjoyment. I understand your point but without elaborate bots and massive amounts of personal time. Retail is next to impossible on most good things now. I wish it wasn’t that way but the industry is donezo. I just make more money and be done with it. Life is short man.
That's why in future drops, if i don't cop in my sz, I'm helping a homie out with retail

Back
Top Bottom