Nike Lebron 9 Retro

All this TTS talk making me nervous as I heard they fit like the OG and go up .5 all my OG are .5 up so if these aren’t that’s gone be a problem.

TTS is possible and fine for casual wear, but may be a little tight in the forefoot and/toe area. Go up .5 size for little extra space, especially if using to wear frequently and/or play ball. I’d prolly go whole size up if balling unless you’re a big footer or in-between sizes.

You'll be fine with a 0.5 sz up, ngl. I could have used a 0.5 sz up, as these are a LITTLE tight. Not unbearable at all. Maybe that's because I've been wearing 350's all day, but still. :lol:

See if I go 13 it’s going to be like that but 10x on my fat foot.

They are def roomy half sz up for me in comparison to the 8s. I think I could get away with TTS if I would of had no choice.

TTS is possible and fine for casual wear, but may be a little tight in the forefoot and/toe area. Go up .5 size for little extra space, especially if using to wear frequently and/or play ball. I’d prolly go whole size up if balling unless you’re a big footer or in-between sizes.
Oh, for sure 0.5 sz up if you plan to hoop in them. With jus casual wear, TTS is fine

Does anyone have the OG Big Bang T? I really want one, but all I'm seeing on eBay are Larges and XL's

OG’s I was TTS 12. I copped WTT in a 12.5 and they are snug. Got Big Bangs in a 13 they are perfect. I’d try a pair on if possible

Same here but im a 13 and need a 14 in these and WTTs,

Can someone in here do a favor? Can someone who has the WTT post an on foot or in hand shot of the shoe without the gold plate thing in the shoe string. If there is already a photo forgive me and point me in the right direction.

Can someone in here do a favor? Can someone who has the WTT post an on foot or in hand shot of the shoe without the gold plate thing in the shoe string. If there is already a photo forgive me and point me in the right direction.

Also would wanna see this. My next cop is prolly gonna be the WTT's, and I'm def gonna remove the lace lock

I appreciate that homie but them the OG not the 2021 version.

Also would wanna see this. My next cop is prolly gonna be the WTT's, and I'm def gonna remove the lace lock
James_O James_O man it’s crazy how many 🔥 lebron 7,8,9,10s you missed out on. You ever look them up online? I’d be trying to get them if I was you. I think they gonna limit what we get with these retro since the 2s and 3s coming soon.

James_O James_O man it’s crazy how many 🔥 lebron 7,8,9,10s you missed out on. You ever look them up online? I’d be trying to get them if I was you. I think they gonna limit what we get with these retro since the 2s and 3s coming soon.
True, true. I don't really like the shape of the 7's. Some 10 colorways are fire tho

But I absolutely love the 8 V2 Low Miami Nights

My two favorite 9s. If they release the Cannons, that would be the cherry on top.

726BF408-53ED-48F8-AD19-5BBDDECB5368.jpeg

Watch The Throne 9s are my all-time favorite LeBron. Can’t believe I finally own a pair.
E4477DA6-E62C-400F-B576-4890694C3520.jpeg

7039F04F-D9F4-459C-91B7-AACF39670336.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom