Nike Lebron 9 Retro

You just gave them the biggest W. Not only did they still sell them. They’ve robbed you of your personal enjoyment. I understand your point but without elaborate bots and massive amounts of personal time. Retail is next to impossible on most good things now. I wish it wasn’t that way but the industry is donezo. I just make more money and be done with it. Life is short man.

Nah, that's a L for them. Let them hold those kicks for $400.

Their is ALWAYS another release.

9575AD8B-FBDD-486A-ABFE-572DB1D06482.jpeg

UN-DS for The Batman. My neighbor next to me with some Off-White’s. 1st time I’ve seen a pair in the wild.
Kicks and The Batman both fantastic! :nthat:. Saw Batman Monday. Lebrons come Friday!

These things are so worth it:
P1100756.JPG
P1100760.JPG
P1100758.JPG

And these things are comfy straight outta the box too. I guess I'm so used to Brons being so heavy, these are a nice change.

As far as sizing goes, TTS for sure. I wear 11.5's as my TTS and in all my LeBrons, and these fit very similar. Some ppl said these were cheap earlier, and I would have to disagree. The material on the back side of the tongue does have a cheap feel to it, but the rest of the shoe is great.

Ended up paying $395 total, but it was worth it.

Edit: Seller also included the original receipt from Reynolds and Sons, which was nice. Never even heard of that place.

Last edited:
All this TTS talk making me nervous as I heard they fit like the OG and go up .5 all my OG are .5 up so if these aren’t that’s gone be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom