Nike Lebron 9 Retro

The one W I get from SNKRS only to cancel it since I scored on sneaker politics with no tax lol
You didn’t even wait until they shipped before you cancelled? I refuse to cancel or return SNKRS orders because everything I read talks about it being part of the algorithm they use in future drops.

Was able to hit a 12 on SNKRS

Attachments

• C469CF39-0270-4A49-B56C-650D0CA3D984.png
    C469CF39-0270-4A49-B56C-650D0CA3D984.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 698
You didn’t even wait until they shipped before you cancelled? I refuse to cancel or return SNKRS orders because everything I read talks about it being part of the algorithm they use in future drops.

Was able to hit a 12 on SNKRS
meh I never hit on snkrs for J's no matter how much I buy from them.

Then why would they post that, smh
They dropped today lol

They dropped today lol

Link is useless now...

They dropped today lol

$200?

This is the anti-End :lol:

Just a heads up and I don't know if it happens often, but I bought some kyrie's on sneaker politics on release day only to have them cancel my order a day later because they over sold. So you might want to be careful canceling before they ship

I might grab a pair if they go under retail or end up at outlets like the MN 8 lows. They might be like the SB 8 though.

Just a heads up and I don't know if it happens often, but I bought some kyrie's on sneaker politics on release day only to have them cancel my order a day later because they over sold. So you might want to be careful canceling before they ship
Happens all the time. Always wait until at least a shipping confirmation.

i dont, fell in love when i first saw em yrs ago, managed to get a super rare w on snkrs

guess nob0dy want em, havent won a draw in eons

i dont, fell in love when i first saw em yrs ago, managed to get a super rare w on snkrs

guess nob0dy want em, havent won a draw in eons

This is absolutely incorrect. It’s completely random. I barely get SNKRs Ws at all. I hit Patent Breds. Completely missed these. Everyone wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom