Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Soooo, these came out today? Lol. Via snkrs shock drop? I wasn’t awake this morning at 7 am, so I had no clue.

Now this is a good question. I imagine a lot of botters. Especially the OGs back on TLO grabbing etc. Had lots of accounts they kept and possibly use to this day. Unsure though. I'm not saying fresh accounts never hit but apparently your best shot is to be long established and have a good amount of purchases on the account.

I don't know about that. Like another poster said, I've been a Nike member since 2012 and just last year alone bought 21 different items from their site & via the app.

I’m somewhere between being content with the Thrones 16s and watching resale prices
i dig my 16’s 🔥
5B372218-063E-4079-B226-B8B8DD3627E3.jpeg

I'll say this:

I've waited a long time to be able to experience buying Bron retro's so I've jumped on all of them. For those that have been Bron collector's for years yall can probably relate also. Always felt like I was going against the grain copping the og's back in the day (still feel that way now actually), but after predicting the retro's to come for more than a decade now it's amazing to see. I also like the pace of how they're doing it, makes them still feel valuable. It is somewhat bittersweet with how the overall sentiment of sneaker collecting is though. I get hyped when I see someone rocking some Bron's, or just generally some shoes that aren't in the same "got em" rotation of the last year or so.

Before the 2's and 3's drop next year can we get the cannons?...

I’m lookin for a sz 14. Hook me up! I entered 10 freakin raffles & nada. Like someone else said in this thread, i think they just want your info to spam you for marketing

Ive entered soooo many raffles for Yeezys, brons, and a few AJs and I’ve literally ONLY one won which was an SNS. LYS, screw em!!

The original version is actually non-glow (which i own).

The other versions, which include the GITD sole, were actually "not authorized" to be produced by Nike & were pairs created without corporates knowledge by the infamous duo who got punished for their actions.

So you guys are getting the ones Kanye/Jay/F&F got, which IMO is more meangiful than the other versions.

PO

Homie straight up just ratted with a binder full of everything On some college final project ****

I like how they included that the tattle tale only made $200k and the ****** he rat on made $600k :lol:

$250 price tag more worth it on these than the cool grey 11s. Not to derail the thread but I had them also and got rid of them because of how cheap they were.
Black and gold just looks so niceeee!!!

Attachments

• EC715773-78CA-443D-B324-E018D8132FF6.jpeg
    EC715773-78CA-443D-B324-E018D8132FF6.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 5DF5CBCD-1172-4E74-8A54-BC279AA3FD81.jpeg
    5DF5CBCD-1172-4E74-8A54-BC279AA3FD81.jpeg
    470.4 KB · Views: 728
Back
Top Bottom