Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I need to see them without a filter

Besides the pics being taken in Portrait mode on iphone or something similar, i dont think theres a filter added (I’m probably wrong tho). If you never had the OGs, these things pop & pop straight out of the box no matter what. The orange is hella bright and smooth and the burnt orange complements the main color.

Besides the pics being taken in Portrait mode on iphone or something similar, i dont think theres a filter added (I’m probably wrong tho). If you never had the OGs, these things pop & pop straight out of the box no matter what. The orange is hella bright and smooth and the burnt orange complements the main color.

I had 2 pairs of the Og's. My main concern is they might have a difference in color like the South Beaches

Team 10 and below stays winning.
1644011211941.gif

I dont understand how these can be 240 and the WTT be 230. Makes no sense...WTT should have been 275 retail or something.

A bunch of prices went up. Air max plus went up $15. Prices are going up whether it's inflation or Nike seeing the resale frenzy. Also, capitalism

I ordered big bangs off of id4shoes I couldn’t wait. Especially after I saw it’s a draw on SNKRS. Really excited about these I regret selling my original pair.

Back
Top Bottom