Nike Lebron 9 Retro

9CD2627E-C81D-4E09-AC8E-C95B0243C8FD.jpeg
Where is that? That’s sick bro

Small feet gang, 7.5,8,8.5 adding to cart.
That $32 shipping. Eeek

I still kick myself for not getting the crowd to break through the doors in Orlando that year and have a mostly peaceful looting. I went soft...
Word, that year really changed the game going foward. I look back at it & ask myself wtf I was thinking, cats was really scheming that release. Orlando was a sht show

Word, that year really changed the game going foward. I look back at it & ask myself wtf I was thinking, cats was really scheming that release. Orlando was a sht show

Bruh they had cops on Horses, helicopters, cars, SUVs, bicycle dudes, etc.. It was wild out there.

It sucks to pay that much for these but I did sell my size 13 a couple years ago for $1600 and then I just sold the Union 1s for $5k so I'll take the loss on one pair. It's only $100 after taxes on retail pairs.

Not trying to pay over retail on these. I'll cave and pay shipping from one of the boutiques if they keep popping up, but won't be had on the secondary.

I was abroad during this release and remember walking into a footlocker in paris and seeing these on the shelves several weeks after the game... Would love to have in the collection, but not at any price

Back
Top Bottom