Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Mannn these joints are mad bright! But glad to have em back in my possession…
2897E93C-07FF-44FC-BD1D-3B9AB49B302D.jpeg

Montana beautiful btw. Utah is as well but them snow covered mountains something to see. Lebrons are clean as well
word! unfortunately, the "unaffordable utah" has priced us out of most of the wasatch front. instead of moving to tremonton where there's no one, i can purchase our first home and be two miles away from a target in helena. i will miss these mountains, and somewhat ease of access to sneakers (mostly help from the sneaker groups).

if anyone is reading this and planning to come to all-star weekend 2023, our drinking laws end the night at 1AM, they pour to the EXACT measurements on shots, and we have VERY FEW sneaker store options. :smh: join "sneakerland utah" on the FB groups. LOTS of helpful, good people.

Got mine in from Wellgosh. Like other posters have said, very bright in person. Pictures really don’t capture the brightness.

Also, I went TTS and imo, these fit differently than the the WTT & south coast which I went up .5 size in. I thought they would fit more narrower across the bridge of the foot, but I'm glad I was wrong.

Got mine in from Wellgosh. Like other posters have said, very bright in person. Pictures really don’t capture the brightness.

Also, I went TTS and imo, these fit differently than the the WTT & south coast which I went up .5 size in. I thought they would fit more narrower across the bridge of the foot, but I'm glad I was wrong.
Yes, I thought I made the mistake of going TTS as well, but they fit fine. As long as you don’t constantly think “these are small” or, “I should have gone a half size up”, they good

These gettin hella wear from me too

I’ve purchased and returned the South Coast pair twice now 😂 man those stink. Big Bangs and WTT’s only, for me. Disappointed in Nike not hitting us with the South Beach pair but maybe next year they’ll just randomly drop another pair of 9s here and there. Still waiting on the Ring Ceremony 10’s too.

I’ve purchased and returned the South Coast pair twice now 😂 man those stink. Big Bangs and WTT’s only, for me. Disappointed in Nike not hitting us with the South Beach pair but maybe next year they’ll just randomly drop another pair of 9s here and there. Still waiting on the Ring Ceremony 10’s too.
Same bro, they insane

I love the south coast pair, got a pair for cheap and use em for hoops. People always ask about them lol.

Back
Top Bottom