Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Snkrs doesn’t know by now you can’t drop this much stuff at the same time :lol:

They’ve been sitting on KITH for the last 3-5 days.

I grabbed a 12 and my boy grabbed a 14 on Tuesday.

35239681-40A2-4BE7-9708-CA59AE3B72BF.png

Thanks to all the resellers that didn’t want these made it much easier to grab a personal pair for the collection. Real Lebron fans can appreciate this grail!
IMO Nike increasing the price on most of their shoes is helping detour resellers a bit. $200 plus taxes and in some cases shipping, a pair can cost you $245ish. Resellers are probably posting for $260-$280ish. I think only die hard fans are willing to shell out $300 for shoes. Resellers don’t see it worth the time and risk of not flipping immediately to make a $20 or so profit. Either way nike wins. Just my two cents 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think those lebronald palmers are like a fun hawaiian shirt that you might only wear 4-5 times lifetime, but on those occasions they were perfect. bid $140 this morning and it was instantly accepted. final stockx pricetag with taxes/fees/shipping was $169. wouldn't have done so at $200+ tax

$230 for those Pink regals? Hahahahahahah. Them sheets are gonna sit at that price and like i said before, whatever joker designed that cw via photoshop or mac pro whatever it was needs to be fired from performance bball immediately and whoever signed off on that ridiculous cw needs to be fired immediately. That should have NEVER left the design table or the computer image area. A cw like that could kill a retro line because it shows that the design team is just stretching at this point. AND we havent even gotten the finals cw which would have been an immediate sellout

It's been 10 years since the LeBron 9 made
its debut and helped propel King James to a
championship. Now, the model is back, ready
to cross from pickup games to hitting the
streets with game-time style. Pairing theme-
park colors like Regal Pink and Velvet Brown
(done on super-soft, teddy-bear fabric), it
inspires thoughts of carnival fun, while
gradient accents recall summer nights at the
amusement park. Of course, we've kept that
prize-winning, coveted tech too: from Flywire
cables to engineered textiles, it delivers
structure, durability, and lasting off-court style
so you can redefine what's possible again
and again. Lace-up and take a step into
LeBron's world,”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

was just staring at a hi-res pic of the palmers and remembered I had this perry ellis suit upstairs that I bought at an outlet because it was this weird green color that appealed to me. brought it down, draped the pants over laptop screen, omg perfect match. if pic matches real life, that suit, those shoes, pale yellow button-up, burnt orange tie, I walk into a wedding and the roof collapses.

Back
Top Bottom