Nike Lebron 9 Retro

EE88C109-4124-4FCB-88B8-B22FF107DA23.jpeg

Recently played in ASG 9 for about two hours after breaking them in casually (around 8 hours) and they felt great to me. I normally play in Brons (4/8/now the 9/10/11/13-17) I do own 18s but laterally they’re not stable enough for me and I own 19s too but the 19s don’t have the bite I need.. would’ve probably been my favorite Bron with good traction but 🤷🏻‍♂️ 6’1 193lbs for reference. The 9 will definitely stay in my rotation. Traction was great on semi dusty floors.

I got OG size 14 Summit Lake Hornets that are basically brand new (worn 2x) if anyone wants to DM me. Looking to offload em so give me a shout.

Man that pink pair is awful. This retro run started out with so much potential and has been tapering off in such a lame way and this model in particular should easily be having among the more memorable returns.

Cannons, Miami Knights, SLH, Mangos etc.

Unless it’s a P.E. that was never released to the public Nike needs to chill with the new colorways. Your best bet for selling these Bron retros is bringing back the colorways with nostalgia because most of the new generation don’t like them to begin with.

I'm mad they released Big Bangs out of all the OG CWs.
Mad??? Big Bangs is arguably the best color from the OG run.

We all should be mad they gave us South Coast and The Pink joints over some of the OG colors. There’s AT LEAST 5 colors i’d would’ve preferred over those.

Those pink joints would be been a must if they had just done pink mesh with brown fur laces and a second set of pink laces

Mad??? Big Bangs is arguably the best color from the OG run.

We all should be mad they gave us South Coast and The Pink joints over some of the OG colors. There’s AT LEAST 5 colors i’d would’ve preferred over those.

Those pink joints would be been a must if they had just done pink mesh with brown fur laces and a second set of pink laces

Should’ve did 9’s the same way they did the 7’s.

Big Bangs, Chinas, Christmas Pair, WTT, Cannons, and a Laker pair.

Boom solid. This terrible execution of the 9’s is making me feel like I might need to go back and snag some OG’s because who knows when we will see them again.

Should’ve did 9’s the same way they did the 7’s.

Big Bangs, Chinas, Christmas Pair, WTT, Cannons, and a Laker pair.

Boom solid. This terrible execution of the 9’s is making me feel like I might need to go back and snag some OG’s because who knows when we will see them again.
Agreed.
Should’ve been more OG colors and a few new ones sprinkled in.

Hell even the 8 had a great one. All those colors were hits

Hmmm….

After looking at the OG CW list of LeBron 9s, I’d take:

Taxi Elite 9s
Swingmans
Miami Nights
Chinas
Cannons

over Big Bangs for sure.

They gotta slow roll these cause this his only model that people (casual consumers) finna give a damn about now that they’ve done a good bit of the 8’s. These and maybe the 4’s

Last edited:
really wish they would’ve brought back some of the elites and upgraded the paint on them to not rub off so easily…but lord knows what they’d have charged for them if they’re asking 230 for the regular 9s

Back
Top Bottom