Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

well I kno its illegal to have a raffle where u have to pay for the tickets (their own shirts) and then the winner(s) have to pay for their prize(shoes)......................i'm just sayin

I need a hook up on the Cartoons

so if u need a connection in Canada ( ie True blue 3 or whatever) let me know cause i need a connection outside of NY

thanks

is ubiq really doing a raffle? i swear that is one of the worst boutiques ever dudes live off hype

Originally Posted by daffy 016

is ubiq really doing a raffle? i swear that is one of the worst boutiques ever dudes live off hype

This is the first Raffle they've ever done. They could have done Raffles for the Yeezys like many other Boutiques and made more money, but they didn't.Live off hype? **** with that.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

well I kno its illegal to have a raffle where u have to pay for the tickets (their own shirts) and then the winner(s) have to pay for their prize (shoes)......................i'm just sayin
Please, enlighten me and everyone else 'cause you clearly know more than everyone on NT.

Where is this stated it's illegal for an independently ran business to do such a thing?

Wow no love in houston or texas period? I was expecting at least premium goods. Oh well i'll live

Originally Posted by Rapido27

This is the first Raffle they've ever done. They could have done Raffles for the Yeezys like many other Boutiques and made more money, but they didn't. Live off hype? **** with that.

that's why they were charging 300 for yeezys while the other store in philly was charging retail....
indifferent.gif

you prolly work at ubiq F Ubiq you homosexual

not to mention that I used to be cool with the owner.... he even told me that camping out = media frenzy = more attention to the store.... damn if the storeowner told me that then it must mean something

^ that's what i wanna know! probably won't find out until the week of their release though.

^I'm trying to hit up Goods and get myself a pair. What time should I get there in order to get my pair?

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Still looking FOR MORE HELP on a size 12 in them Cartoons.

Wazzup neighborhood player? I thought you locked your pair up already?

Well I thought I did BUT ....... I guess NOT . You KNOW HOW WE DO IT THO. AINT STOPPING TILL I GET THEM IN HAND.

If someone is able to obtain the AF1's and needs the True BlueIII's get @ me.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

This is the first Raffle they've ever done. They could have done Raffles for the Yeezys like many other Boutiques and made more money, but they didn't. Live off hype? **** with that.

that's why they were charging 300 for yeezys while the other store in philly was charging retail....
indifferent.gif

you prolly work at ubiq F Ubiq you homosexual

not to mention that I used to be cool with the owner.... he even told me that camping out = media frenzy = more attention to the store.... damn if the store owner told me that then it must mean something

Haha that's funny. Where to start...The only other place in the city to get the Yeezys was The Villa, which presells half of their pairs to their loyalcustomers for $300, and then sells the other half for retail on release day. Sounds sketchy to me.

Secondly, I don't work at UBIQ. Call them up and ask if a Jon works there. Nice try though
laugh.gif

Oh and you used to be cool with the store owner, John Lee? The owner of UBIQ and KicksUSA? Haha yeah I bet you were.

Nice try homie. You're making yourself look mad salty right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Still looking FOR MORE HELP on a size 12 in them Cartoons.

Wazzup neighborhood player? I thought you locked your pair up already?

Well I thought I did BUT ....... I guess NOT . You KNOW HOW WE DO IT THO. AINT STOPPING TILL I GET THEM IN HAND.
Thats rite........GO HARD!

TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE PAIRS ALREADY, CAN I GET THE STYLE CODE PLEASE?!

or can you confirm if this is the correct one: 378126-071

Back
Top Bottom