Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by Rick2345

retail on these ?

$150

Originally Posted by MECKS

uhh, the LA stands for the city. The way its written on is the way LA have it, it doesnt not stand for " Lance Armstrong"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YES even tho the LA stands for the city Ill cop them with in mind of the LA standing for Lance Armstrong.... It does go hand in hand anyways .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES even tho the LA stands for the city Ill cop them with in mind of the LA standing for Lance Armstrong.... It does go hand in hand anyways .
Los Angeles or not, there's nothing wrong with liking a pair of kicks, bruh.
laugh.gif

Plenty of folks across the country were beasting on the first ones [Blue Tattoo AF1s] from Mister Cartoon.

That had to be one of the easiest limited releases to pick up in the past 4 years [for anyone in SoCal generally].

Does anyone know if people are camped out in NSW in New York City or HOH, NY?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by GZA73

NSW Hollywood doing a raffle this time!

DAMN
mad.gif
.... well G if your TEAM gets their hands on a SIZE 12 LET ME KNOW LET ME KNOW LET ME KNOW .

DAMN
mad.gif
.... well G if your TEAM gets their hands on a SIZE 12 LET ME KNOW LET ME KNOW LET ME KNOW .

NP RICO! We are going to try our luck at the midnight raffle tomorrow too! I'll let you know.

DAMN
mad.gif

NP RICO! We are going to try our luck at the midnight raffle tomorrow too! I'll let you know.

RIGHT ON G ... you know I gladly appreciate the help BIG TIME ... thanks man and KEEP me posted.

i can only imagine if it's like THIS for THESE af1s, what about the busy Ps and FLOMS????? i'm scared....

in skid row with all the cholos and carnales...

Mercer ST is doing a raffle on Friday I think... thats what one of the employees told me... Ill be at HOH tommorow

any word that these cartoon af1s will drop anywhere in the middle of the pacific ocean? like, say,.... hawaii?

just looking for some info. any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by daffy 016

is ubiq really doing a raffle? i swear that is one of the worst boutiques ever dudes live off hype

This is the first Raffle they've ever done. They could have done Raffles for the Yeezys like many other Boutiques and made more money, but they didn't. Live off hype? **** with that.

that's why they were charging 300 for yeezys while the other store in philly was charging retail....
indifferent.gif

you prolly work at ubiq F Ubiq you homosexual

not to mention that I used to be cool with the owner.... he even told me that camping out = media frenzy = more attention to the store.... damn if the store owner told me that then it must mean something

Haha that's funny. Where to start...The only other place in the city to get the Yeezys was The Villa, which presells half of their pairs to their loyal customers for $300, and then sells the other half for retail on release day. Sounds sketchy to me.

Secondly, I don't work at UBIQ. Call them up and ask if a Jon works there. Nice try though
laugh.gif

Oh and you used to be cool with the store owner, John Lee? The owner of UBIQ and KicksUSA? Haha yeah I bet you were.

Nice try homie. You're making yourself look mad salty right now
laugh.gif

Anyone know how UBIQ is holding their raffle? On their website it says they are giving out tix as of today, are they gonna make everyone show up at 11am onSat with their tickets or are they gonna draw in advance and tell those customers to come? If they make everyone show up at 11am on Sat why not just let peoplewho really want the shoes camp?

well since they won't ship em out,
just wanted to let everyone know the NSW on Mercer only has 3 pairs, size 9, 9.5, and 10.5

so good luck.

forreal? they are only raffling 3 pairs...%@*

just like the last livestrong release...instead of having all 3 shoes they had 8 pairs of only the 180s to sell. WACK

whooa!!! i lied!!!!

NSW is getting:

10.5 - 7
10 - 7
9.5 - 7

i think an employee bought the size 9's because they had 9's yesterday haha

Originally Posted by retroabe

who camping in new york lmk im down

i hate all this raffle crap

if everyones doing raffles how do you plan to camp?

^ Good luck going to Alife and DQM. First off, Alife ain't getting them (they said they were, but I guess they changed their mind... BS).

DQM is gonna charge a ******ed price like they do with every limited shoe they get.

Edit: Just called HOH and some girl said there is no official release date on them yet? I asked if anyone is camped outside and she giggled saying no.

It's either NSW on Mercer or HOH.

djaward, NSW stands for Nike Sportswear.

I never bought anything from HOH as of yet. I wouldn't mind going but it's damn far from me.

Back
Top Bottom