Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

so i wonder how limited these are....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

omg. i hope the last laugh isn't doing a raffle

n klassic I'm down for a 10 hour camp, wanna roll together?
show up @ like 11pm on july 1st ?

Nah man sorry. I really want these but I can't be lining up for anything that long anymore and plus it's on Skid Row!!!!!

Originally Posted by joeman1515

sz 12 and sz 9.5 paid for and ready to pick up the 4th anyone interested? all i can show is Receipts at the moment, but im not gonna expect payment till i get you tagged pics

copped.......good dude right here.

you're killing me swervin. i was trying to make a trade happen. oh well ill find a trade or someone will splurge and get my 10.5

Anyone from the Boston area? Concepts said there not going to have a line for this shoe because they got a lot of crap with the cops and the neighboring storeswith the Lobsters. They just said the store opens at 11. How is that going to work out if the store opens at 11 but a lot of people want this shoe?

sorry i havent checked the other pages but whats the retail for the cartoons? thanks for any info!!

^prolly not if its a tier 0

and to the guy asking about concepts... same thing happened at shiekhs for me n the yeezy's

just ignore what they say n get there after they close

Yeezys were more limited than these and they showed up on NDC. Don't be surprised if these pop up on there.

Cartoons are ridic.. but it's Blue Lobsters this week. when FLOM's drop, I'll SSK for them. lol. need that release info.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Still looking FOR MORE HELP on a size 12 in them Cartoons.

Wazzup neighborhood player? I thought you locked your pair up already?

livestrong-mister-cartoon-nike-air-force-1-midnight-3.jpg

For those that can barely read it:

Mister Cartoon has designed a limited edition black tee to accompany the release of this special sneaker. It will be sold in a sealed opaque black bag. If your bag happens to contain a white tee, you will be eligible to purchase a pair of Cartoon Livestrong AF1s. The is the ONLY way to become eligible. Mister Cartoon will be on hand for signing.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Anyone from the Boston area? Concepts said there not going to have a line for this shoe because they got a lot of crap with the cops and the neighboring stores with the Lobsters. They just said the store opens at 11. How is that going to work out if the store opens at 11 but a lot of people want this shoe?

good...i was out there for the lobster release, and it was pretty bad due to concepts havin to hire a police detail which didnt sit well with the staff

Mister Cartoon has designed a limited edition black tee to accompany the release of this special sneaker. It will be sold in a sealed opaque black bag. If your bag happens to contain a white tee, you will be eligible to purchase a pair of Cartoon Livestrong AF1s. The is the ONLY way to become eligible. Mister Cartoon will be on hand for signing.

lmao....pretty sure that's illegal

Originally Posted by neverflopped

lmao....pretty sure that's illegal
It's been done a countless number of times @ boutiques across the country.

Pretty sure it isn't illegal.

Back
Top Bottom