Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

One person in line at Darkside as of yesterday... Was gonna lineup with my homie but I couldn't do it.
laugh.gif

Will prolly check out the scene again in just a little bit... Ya'll need to follow me on Twitter for the updates tho. Peep the sig.

Rick2345, I use to live in the bay so i know what's up. I use to camp out at all the spots in SF as well as Niketown for that whole ESPO release. You thinkSF is worst then LA? Yea most folks are lining up to make some loot, BUT they're still folks who actually want the shoe and wear the shoes. I'm prettysure a good portion of NT including yourself waited in line or camped out for shoes or something similar. I'm just saying don't knock on every singleperson who waits in line for a pair of shoes.

just called darkside said 11 kids were in line already and no size 12 or 13 were in the shipment 11.5 biggest size in floms. Said nobody was there for thefootscapes.

damn these are all so nice colorado never gets hot releases like dese man i wish i could get a size 12 set in colorado. any one got all of em so far?

Darkside has 14 pairs, I was there about an hour ago. It looked like it was already 14 people,. I may be wrong. The guy first in line has been there sinceSunday. Huf has about 10 people. No idea on pairs or prices. Will update via BB hopefully. Im in line at HUF btw.

glad i never had to wait outside in a line like that before. FLORIDA FTW!
just wondering... do yall just sit there n BS around for 5 days and rotate who sleeps when?
know some1 gotta look out for ya while u passed out on da sidewalk

who went to 21 mercer today? dude told me that they email the raffles to beaverton and Nike picks the winners........
ohwell.gif

How many pairs did Mercer get and any info on the sizes? I was thinking of going to see if anyone who was picking up wanted to sell their pair. Would need 11.5or 12 though and it seems like those were hard to come by.

ucjb2 wrote:
How many pairs did Mercer get and any info on the sizes? I was thinking of going to see if anyone who was picking up wanted to sell their pair. Would need 11.5 or 12 though and it seems like those were hard to come by.

They had that oh so cool Soho attitude, so who knows...

Back
Top Bottom