Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Yall crazy if you buying this shoe for 200$.
30t6p3b.gif

I dont see nothing special about them. Way overpriced. Should be 140$ tops.

Yeah no more than 160

A look inside

Just how does Nike+ Basketball measure your mind-blowing eight-inch vertical? The unveiling of the revolutionary Nike+ technology proved that Nike is driven solely by a passion for innovation, because in just two months, Nike completely changed what we know about athletic performance and self-improvement by introducing Nike+ Basketball, Nike+ Training, and Nike+ FuelBand Nike+ Basketball won’t be introduced to the public until later this year when the Lunar Hyperdunk + hits stores, but here we have a look inside the mechanics of Nike+ Basketball embedded into the midsole of the Lunar+ Hyperdunk; this particular bit of hardware is of the right shoe, with Nike+ Pressure Sensor modules placed appropriately on the heel, outrigger, and big toe to measure a wide array of on-court physics like jumping ability and ‘hang-time’, and other pertinent information that is then wirelessly transmitted onto synced devices. It’s definitely one of the coolest bits of tech Nike has ever created, so take a look at the extra shots below and let us know what you think. via hoopchina

nike-plus-basketball-technology-3.jpg

nike-plus-hyperdunk-2012-1.jpg

Damn these things look serious. If I balled on a consistent basis, Id def buy these.

glasses.gif
yes sir!! Saying it again, I want that black/blue pair and the white/green pair
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.~

I honestly dont get the fascination with these.
eyes.gif

Nike has yall eating out of their hands, gobbling up everything they release.
It has to stop somewhere people or the price hikes will continue. Soon every shoe thats released will cost 200$. It was never supposed to be like that
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ people NOT willing to pay $200 for these but pay $250+ for some rainbow foams

sidenote: they were working on this nike+ basketball thing for years. i remember our ekin at the nike store i worked at told me about this a long time ago. crazy to finally see the finished product

I don't hoop. But these look pretty good. Don't know about $200 but cool shoe. I wonder how the computer will actually hold up.

Fugly. I have thoroughly enjoyed the hyperdunk line because it has offered a slim silhouette similar to the 2k4. Now it looks like they are straying away from that.

Oh well, once the 2k4 drops this summer, people will remember what true performance is like.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Yall crazy if you buying this shoe for 200$.
30t6p3b.gif

I dont see nothing special about them. Way overpriced. Should be 140$ tops.

Yeah no more than 160

Are they at least gonna offer a pair without all the Nike+ gadgets? like the Kobe VII... there should be at least two models of these Hyperdunks.  An expensive one with all the gimmicks and one without for like $140.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Fugly. I have thoroughly enjoyed the hyperdunk line because it has offered a slim silhouette similar to the 2k4. Now it looks like they are straying away from that.

Oh well, once the 2k4 drops this summer, people will remember what true performance is like.
if the retroes have the same stuff in it as the OGs.  you better pray on that.

they are, but take away the zoom in the heel like they did in the BB 1.5's and tell me if you feel the same.

Oh definitely not, I agree with you. With the exposed fly wire , any chance that could get snagged or snap?

Back
Top Bottom