Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

good question........ i think as along as you tie you shoes properly, you should be straight.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Bron not getting a sig shoe for olympics? Thats wack - so is this lunar Bball idea, the Lunar HyperGamer was.........

Is that your opinion for playing in or just looks? Because in my opinion the luner technology is great for the big or small athlete. I had players tell me that they loved playing in the Fly Wade 2 and to try it. They were guards though so I didn't at first. Instead I went with the Melo 8 and the Hyperdunk 360 Max being bigger, having ankle/achillies issues and playing a forward position. Although both I just mentioned were good to play in, once I tried the FW2 with lunar tech instead of air/zoom in heel I walked off the court feeling hardly any pain. The comfort and cushion were crazy. I got a pair of Hypergamers and they were great on the comfort/cushion side as well. Although not as light. Have you tried ballling in either? Also I agree that Lebron not having a sig shoe is stupid from a sales point of view for him and Nike. But they must really have faith in this shoe if they are putting the premier shoe seller for their company in them and he is with it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

It looks like there's a Lunar and Air Max versions of the Hyperdunk 2012 I think it will be Durant, D Will and others actually wearing the Hyperdunks during the Olympics with Kobe and Lebron wearing their elite versions of their signature models. It doesn't make sense to bust off $200-250 dollar models respectively for 10-25 games of exposure

It doesn't make sense to bust off $200-$250 for shoes period. %+%+ is getting ridiculous. Nike/Jordan should be ashamed of themselves trying to push shoes at this price at people. Especially with the economy today. They could very easily be selling this stuff at the still high $160-$180 range. That said, people will still cop them so this will continue to get worse. Once resellers try to flip them, wow game over. It will be some out of this world JB Ray 13's, LBJ 8 South Beach/LBJ 8 Lo Miami Nights, Galaxy Foam prices out there.
laugh.gif

Im not sure if my eyes are failing me, but has anybody else seen people wearing hyperdunk 2012's already?

andfattoo, I heard wrong...Everything is the same in the 2k4s. Carbon fiber and zoom in the heel and forefoot......

Originally Posted by Heavy23

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Bron not getting a sig shoe for olympics? Thats wack - so is this lunar Bball idea, the Lunar HyperGamer was.........

Is that your opinion for playing in or just looks? Because in my opinion the luner technology is great for the big or small athlete. I had players tell me that they loved playing in the Fly Wade 2 and to try it. They were guards though so I didn't at first. Instead I went with the Melo 8 and the Hyperdunk 360 Max being bigger, having ankle/achillies issues and playing a forward position. Although both I just mentioned were good to play in, once I tried the FW2 with lunar tech instead of air/zoom in heel I walked off the court feeling hardly any pain. The comfort and cushion were crazy. I got a pair of Hypergamers and they were great on the comfort/cushion side as well. Although not as light. Have you tried ballling in either? Also I agree that Lebron not having a sig shoe is stupid from a sales point of view for him and Nike. But they must really have faith in this shoe if they are putting the premier shoe seller for their company in them and he is with it.

Him playing in these for the Olympics has me almost sure the X will be his own version of these. Hell get people to warm up to the lunar and then unveil to his fan base that's the route hes going. Even though he's been using max air for 3 seasons now.

Originally Posted by jman8811

andfattoo, I heard wrong...Everything is the same in the 2k4s. Carbon fiber and zoom in the heel and forefoot......

Nice idea, but i don't trust Nike any more.

personally, i'm not only interested in the ascetics and performance of these but also the nike+ and how similar/different it is to the running+

Got a chance to see these today, and I'm in love. The tennis ball colorway is so cool. I can show a pic, but I'll have to wait until I get home so I can do some editing to the photo to block out some info.

These are strictly business comfort and performance mesh perfectly for the player and visually striking for the non player but I still find my self asking whats missing...

allpiq.jpg

Here is the pic I said I was going to provide. I probably should have tagged it, but I'm too lazy, so oh well. I have other pics, of other colorways, but I really don't feel like posting them, maybe I will tomorrow when I'm at work.

Back
Top Bottom